Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$161
Hyatt.comUS$161
Trip.comUS$161
ExpediaUS$161
Agoda.comUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
1,238 results
All reviews great location harris teeter within walking distance full kitchen fire pit sitting area restaurants and shops great stay living room home away from home excellent hotel extended stay rooms are spacious business trip king suite complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021

The staff was uncaring and not understanding. I had the email documentation and all I was told was the representative made a mistake in providing me with incorrect information. I was not prepared to pay an additional fee. The trip was very costly to begin with and my expectations was not met according to what I was told.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear parreotl,

While I am pleased to hear that you found the cleanliness of our hotel to be a highlight of your stay, I apologize that our service left a lot to be desired. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and I regret that we fell short. Thank you for taking the time to share this review and for being our valued guest. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2021

Shower had hair and mildew which means it has been neglected over a period of time. When asked to have shower cleaned was told there was no one available to clean. We didn’t use it and left earlier than planned.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear moniqu3wa1k3r,

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience. I’m sorry the cleanliness of your bathroom was not up to our high standards; I have taken note. I appreciate you sharing your sincere review with us and other travelers; this allows us to improve future stays. Our team strives to be your hotel of choice when in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

The kitchen and bathroom had cockroaches. The covers were stained. When put into the light, you can see the stains. Breakfast was mediocre. Reminds me of school lunch. I was pretty disappointed with the breakfast. It was kinda cheap honestly.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear jacquanj455,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for staying with us. Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with our housekeeping team to improve our service. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you on a return visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Rooms very clean
Staff was great. The location was coinvent, places to eat all around the hotel and highway was close by if you needed to get to airport. and you also have a mall close and other great shopping for anything available as well . just a great and perfect location.

Dear TimothyRW1,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as our service and location. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Best,

Reviewed 27 September 2021

My wife had surgery in the area so we chose to stay close at this hotel. She had stomach surgery and was stuck in the bed the entire week. While there the fire alarm went off 3 times and we were instructed to go downstairs each time. It was a struggle to get her out of bed, dressed and make our way down stairs. Each time we made it to the elevator the fire alarms stopped and we could return to our room.

1  Thank rball7rb
Sunny Finnell, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2021

Dear rball7rb,

Please accept my sincere apology that the fire alarm interrupted the comfort of your stay. I am sure that was frustrating and certainly not typical of the experience here. Thank you for your honest feedback which we will use to foster improvement; for that reason, we hope to see you on a return trip.