Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$164
FindHotelUS$164
TripadvisorUS$164
Trip.com
1,066 results
All reviews great location night life restaurants and bars walking distance wedding weekend complimentary breakfast great stay hotel is located the hotel staff indoor pool front desk staff josh nightlife inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2020

This was the worst hotel stay EVER because of the location and constant ALL night music from the neighboring restaurant/club.? This particular Hampton Inn & Suites (600 Glenwood Dr) should inform you of this before you book. Instead when I checked in on Friday night, I was told by staff that earplugs and some sort of noise cancellation device is included with every room due to music from the restaurant behind the hotel. The problem with that is I was stuck with this hotel bc 1) I had to book through a "stay-and-play" with THS due to my child competing in the All Star Cheer Challenge
and 2) the cancellation deadline had passed since 1/28/2020. We were in rooms 619 & 621. Friday night the music wasn't as loud and I'm assuming that was due to the heavy rain, but Saturday night was horrible/miserable. I'm an avid Hilton brand customer so much so I have the Hilton Honors Business AMEX card due to my frequent/monthly stays. With that being said, I feel I spent entirely TOO much money ($833 to be exact for both rooms) to have not gotten ANY sleep for my entire stay nor was I compensated for ANY of my troubles. Hilton, you all need to do much better with this location. This is totally UNACCEPTABLE.

Room tip: Do not chose any rooms on the back of the hotel. You will not get any sleep due to the noise.
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Dear Tchalia,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and for being one of our loyal customers of the Hilton brand!

Our central location is quite convenient, making us the recommended choice for championships and tournaments. Aside from our close proximity to the event space, we are bordered by a wide range of restaurants. When staying at this meticulously maintained property, you will be guaranteed impeccable guest services, perfectly detailed accommodations and an expansive, delicious breakfast. Due to the noise disturbances that you experienced on Saturday night, our guests are supplied with a noise cancelling machine as well as complimentary ear plugs. Our guests do report that this is quite an effective solution. We acknowledge that varying sensitivities to noise exist and unfortunately you were not able to achieve the relaxing experience you certainly deserve. We apologize sincerely for this. Our goal is always to impress our guests with our gracious hospitality, adding a premier value to each guest’s stay, and so, we are equally dismayed that our goal was thwarted.

Again, thank you for your review and it was our pleasure to host you.

Madelyn D., GM

Reviewed 28 January 2020

In the heart of downtown, with proximity to everything in regards to nightlife (bars, clubs, restaurants).Nice accommodations with a great staff who is very helpful and willing to assist at any turn. PNC park is in close proximity as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Dear kellengstaggs,

I'm thrilled you enjoyed luxurious accommodations and great service at our Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh Downtown! We aim to ensure you have the most time to soak up memorable moments between our delectable breakfast and acute attention to your needs. I hope you took the opportunity to linger a while in the pool and enjoy a challenging workout in our fitness center.

I'm delighted to hear that our Downtown Raleigh hotel was such an excellent choice for you. We greatly appreciate your kind review and hope you will return soon! We loved having you.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

There is a loud and popular bar across the street. The hotel provided earplugs, which is nice. If you can sleep through ouside noise then the hotel is otherwise quite adequate for the price and location.

Dear Larry,

We truly rely on our guests' feedback to improve upon our offerings and services so thank you for sharing a review of your stay. We are grateful that our staff tried their utmost to create an enjoyable stay. One of the main draws to staying here is the access to the vibrant nightlife and should it fail to provide a respite to those who are seeking a quiet, tranquil stay, we have provided complimentary ear plugs. We do recognize that no matter where you stay, you should always feel comfortable and relaxed. We truly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Until next time, best wishes from our team.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

The staff is exceptional, and they truly care about the guests. I would give them 10 stars if I could. I left my phone in an Uber on the way to the hotel which complicated the trip. The staff went above and beyond to ensure my stay was a pleasant one in light of the circumstances. I have never written a review for anything, but this staff deserves the praise. The hotel is fantastic, it is in a great location, and the staff is top notch. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Dear Todd,

Again, I am sorry that you had to face the inconvenience of a lost telephone. We understand the frustration that brings. It is our passion to deliver exceptional guest experience on all levels and your effusive praise of our team is proof that we accomplished this. Thank you! we are so very delighted to learn how much you enjoyed the rest of your visit to our hotel with our refreshing pool, complimentary breakfast and delightful social spaces. I am sure it was also a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of the vibrancy of Raleigh that keeps our guests coming back year after year.
It sounds like we will certainly be seeing you again sometime soon! Please let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit to our special property.

Reviewed 28 January 2020

Loved my stay! The manager, Josh, not only helped me pick a perfect close place for dinner but even walked me there after I mentioned that I hate walking alone at dark. This is true caring about your guests! Wine reception is always a favorite and the breakfast was hot and plentiful. Will be back!

Hello CindyS1036,

We are thrilled to know that you had a pleasant time with us. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service that makes you feel at home, and we are grateful for your recognition of our friendly service from Josh, overall ambiance throughout the hotel, and convenient location. We will certainly let Josh know how much you appreciated his assistance – that will make his day!
Thank you for highlighting our Manager's Reception - always a lot of fun and certainly a guest favorite! And, with beautiful facilities and a delicious complimentary breakfast, our aim is to ensure that your vacation is special.
We look forward to providing you with the same level of service and unique experiences on your next visit.