Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
ExpediaUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
ZenHotels.comUS$136
TripadvisorUS$125
1,034 results
All reviews pnc arena desk area quiet area great hotel spacious room two queen beds hockey game free breakfast great stay off the highway fitness center staff was friendly nice breakfast hot breakfast convenient location clean hotel one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Great room for a great price. The customer service there is awesome and made my stay even more enjoyable! I enjoyed the bar with food items that were made available to purchase. Its great to have dining options on site.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2019

We are glad to hear that you received awesome service during your stay. Your comments will be celebrated with the entire team. We look forward to hosting you again, the next time your travels bring you to the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 4 July 2019

Room was not to the standards of other Hyatt place.
Room had a lot of feathers from bed.

Breakfast was ok, not to the standards I know from other Hyatt place.
Nobody cleaned our room during our two day stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I am sorry to hear that we fell below your expectations. Your issues will be address with both housekeeping and the breakfast team. I would like to discuss this further and offer a discount on your next stay. Please contact me directly at 919-334-5954, as it is our hope that you give us another opportunity to have a true Hyatt Place experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2019

Three stars says it all. Convenient location to airport and meetings. Limited menu items and lumpy beds. Staff are pleasant but not much actually gets done. Pool is small, exercise room decent size and equipment. Hotel does offer free shuttle to airport

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

We are sorry to hear that we fell below your expectations. I would like to discuss your stay with us, in particular about the staff and the housekeeping not servicing your room due to the Do Not Disturb sign that was on your door. It is our hope that you give us another opportunity the next time your business travels bring you back to Raleigh. I can be reached directly at 919-334-5954, as I look forward to hearing back from you.

Reviewed 20 June 2019

Check-in was a breeze, My room was large, cool and clean. Breakfast included real eggs and bacon on real, not paper, plates. Along with real flatware. I attended a training seminar at this hotel so I cannot speak to location in reference to the surrounding area.
I will stay here again when in the Raleigh area.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

We are glad to hear that you consider the Hyatt Place Raleigh West a great place to stay. We appreciate your feedback about the hotel, and look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 18 June 2019

Been here to visit my cousin, and chose this hotel since hyatt place always impress me with high value and low price. There's 2 bottle of water, free awesome breakfast, clean and cozy room. Some noise from air-conditioner but totally acceptable compared to any other hotel in same level. It's just exactly a normal great hyatt place hotel.
Service is not perfect. We were assigned the room next to the elevator, which is the worst one I guess. We were asked for our room number during breakfast. But I don't really care.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Guanyu C
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh Cary, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Place Raleigh West. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Breakfast is now complimentary for World of Hyatt members, which is why we verified your room number during breakfast. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hyatt brand, and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.