Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$65
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Agoda.com
eDreams
Trip.com
All reviews front desk rri downtown interstate housekeeper clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020

Very nice staff the GM quisha was very personable she took time with her guest definitely made sure we we're taken care of our room was nice very clean plenty of parking space and close to everything you could need thanks guys you made our stay very enjoyable

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Very comfortable very clean we actually was checked in by the GM ms quisha attitude was wonderful she took time and made sure we were completely satisfied I would recommend this hotel to anyone the staff all together was friendly rooms very clean

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2020

This hotel is perfect if you need somewhere to crash while hanging out in downtown raleigh. The room was probably the cleanest I had in a while. Don't even think about the breakfast you're better off grabbing something outside the hotel.

4  Thank ventiicedcoffee
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I enjoyed my stay here ! Very clean and comfy I’ll definitely be back to visit again. Thank you and your staff for helping me enjoy my stay and your clean up crew was amazing and very organized, My room was just what I expected and a little more !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I absolutely loved my stay at the Red roof inn! The employees were very nice & professional! I felt as if I was at home and very comfortable the room I had was very clean and comfortable, I’ll definitely be visiting again.

Trip type: Travelled solo