Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
ExpediaUS$65
Vio.com
Trip.com
All reviews front desk rri downtown interstate housekeeper clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020

This hotel is perfect if you need somewhere to crash while hanging out in downtown raleigh. The room was probably the cleanest I had in a while. Don't even think about the breakfast you're better off grabbing something outside the hotel.

4  Thank ventiicedcoffee
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I enjoyed my stay here ! Very clean and comfy I’ll definitely be back to visit again. Thank you and your staff for helping me enjoy my stay and your clean up crew was amazing and very organized, My room was just what I expected and a little more !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2020

I absolutely loved my stay at the Red roof inn! The employees were very nice & professional! I felt as if I was at home and very comfortable the room I had was very clean and comfortable, I’ll definitely be visiting again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

We booked this room for our daughter's college graduation. We even paid kore for the premium room and it was a disater. We couldn't even take a shower because someone else's drain line was backing up in the tub. We tols them about it and all they said was sorry, we can let you shower in another room. What should have been said is we can put you into another room. Will not be staying here ever again. And do you think we got a discount for the stay? Negative. We left after 1 night of a 2 night stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2019

This hotel is very easy to get to from I40. It is close to downtown. Lots of traffic on the road in front. The suite we had was very comfortable and good sized. Which was nice since we were staying for four days. The breakfast area and food did leave a lot to be desired. Extremely small area and very little choice of food. No biscuits and gravy or waffle maker. The hotel does seem to have an attraction for a rather rough clientele

Date of stay: November 2019