Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Agoda.comUS$67
Trip.com
FindHotel
All reviews front desk rri downtown interstate housekeeper clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

Stayed here 6/24 This is a clean, safe, comfortable ,quiet, and friendly multi story hotel with indoor corridors .It had nice decor and landscaping. The room had a fridge along w all the normal amenities The is no pool or gym, parking is included along w a very basic breakfast. Pets allowed /ADA compliant too. When u leave the hotel, turn left and you will find shopping and dining Turn right,downtown is a very short distance away. I rode the city bus to downtown and the Capitol took,only took a few minutes The stop is a block awayThis place is in a leafy area right next to the freeway There is a walking trail at the edge of the lot The part of the trail that goes under the street is longer

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed 13 July 2019

I book with Redroof Inn often. This particular location was a first for me. The check-in was fast and service above standards. My room was on the first floor, it was very quiet during my. Internet service, vending and parking was pretty awesome and convenient. The cleanliness of the room was nice as well. My room came with a snack gift which was different and pretty awesome. The location was literally 1 turn off the expressway, yet I didn't hear any traffic what so ever during my stay.

Room tip: This is one of the only Redroof Inns with bigger rooms
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank thetravelingarcher
GM0256, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Hello TravelingArcher! Thank you for your review. I'm happy you enjoyed your Premium room. Please book with us again on your next trip! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Always great customer service ,always a great help !!Panther is amazing and she always remembers Our names Prompt and attention to detail if anything was ever wrong she did her best to make it right

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi NCPetLover! Thanks for your review! I will make sure Panther reads your kind words. I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again on your next trip to Raleigh!

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

The Raleigh Convention Center Red Roof Inn is a fabulous place to stay. We stay there a few times a year, and the staff is “top notch!!” They always make you feel like an important customer, and not just another $$ walking through the door. This year Panther, Veronica & Phyllis, the reception area staff, went “above & beyond the call of duty” to make our visit go smoothly. This hotel just keeps getting better every time we stay there!! The fact that they are very “pet friendly” and don’t charge an extra fee for your “fur baby” is an added extra bonus

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SJR69
GM0256, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2019

Thanks so much for your review. I will make sure Panther, Veronica and Phyllis read your kind words. Please bring your fur baby again on your next trip to Raleigh!

Reviewed 1 June 2019

I would give this hotel 5 stars, my only problem was the sluggish internet connection in the rooms. Everything else is right for the price. Staff in this hotel are exceptionally professional and friendly which is a rarity these days!!!

Room tip: Very quiet except the rooms near the lobby area.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

John Y, thank you for your review! We appreciate your 4 stars! Please visit us again on your next trip to Raleigh!