Lowest prices for your stay
US$212
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
TributePortfolio
US$195
Agoda.com
US$195
ExpediaUS$195
Hotels.comUS$195
Trip.com
All reviews origin hotel food hall morgan street great location light sleeper quaint hotel fabulous place to stay parking garage train tracks front desk rooms were spotless would definitely stay here again hotel bar modern look restaurants and bars restaurant options hotel guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2022

Came here for a short trip and fell in love. The atmosphere was fun and energetic. Room was clean and well stocked. The staff was personable and friendly! Definitely try Good Day Good Night. You won't be disappointed. Didn't get a chance to sit at The bar but I will next time! Love everything about our stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mrsgraham32
Reviewed 18 April 2022

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and was sad to leave. The room was gorgeous, the hotel itself was lovely, and the Morgan Street Food Hall down the street was such a treat! The staff was wonderful and allowed me to check in early. I was so pleased with my stay that I hope I get to stay there again.

Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Fabulous place to stay in Raleigh! So convenient to many places and within walking distance to great restaurants! Simple but well supplied room with comfy bed and even a sound machine to help with the train! Beautiful view of Raleigh, too! Hope to be back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Todd Buchko, General Manager at The Casso, Raleigh, A Tribute Portfolio Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2022

Dear Suzanne

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was at the Origin Hotel Raleigh. I am delighted that you enjoyed the sound machine and all the other amenities in the room.

We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed 5 April 2022 via mobile

The Origin was the perfect place to stay for our wedding. The hotel is extremely clean with a sleek modern look. All our guests are raving about how much fun they had. The rooms are comfortable and roomy, the bar is awesome, the food is great, but the best part is the service! We had a few hiccups (as expected with over 100 guests) but our problems were dealt with swiftly and professionally by all of The Origin’s team members. We will absolutely be back, and I recommend this place to anyone heading to the Triangle area.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kendall168

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your experience at the Origin Hotel Raleigh. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our entire team as they take great pride in know we left you and your guests with a memorable experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2022

Loved everything about this cute little hotel! The modern look and feel, friendly staff, cute rooms with great touches and fresh appearance. There were nice touches throughout and a cute basket of goodies to help with noise (they are near train tracks) but they were not needed. I happen to like to sound of trains and didn’t even hear one.

Date of stay: March 2022

Dear AlwaysOnNineOne

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your time with us at the Origin Hotel Raleigh. I am so happy that you loved all the little details in the room to include the sound machine. I will be sure to pass long to our designer your comments as well.