Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
ExpediaUS$109
TripadvisorUS$109
Vio.com
Fairfield InnUS$109
1,085 results
All reviews brier creek front desk close to the airport the shuttle driver raleigh durham airport excellent customer service free breakfast hot breakfast staff was friendly the breakfast area definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay convenient location rdu rodolfo highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2022 via mobile

Oleathea at Fairfield Inn and Suites was so amazing with the breakfast. I enjoyed the interaction and professionalism! I highly recommend coming here! When you receive good customer service, they need to be rewarded!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2022 via mobile

Michael was AMAZING ! Everything was presentable and very professional. His personality and customer service made everything better. Great service and an amazing atmosphere! Thanks Michael for the five star service!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2022

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The location was awesome and close to great restaurants and shopping. The breakfast manager, Oleutheu, was a rock star! There were several large groups staying, and she made sure everyone was well taken care of with so much kindness and patience.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2022 via mobile

Everything was great about this Fairfield Inn. Everything except our shower. It was gross. I will not tell you what we found but it was absolutely gross. My husband cleaned it up. They offered to move us to another room but it was late and we were tired.
They do offer a free breakfast, coffee anytime and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2022

I would not recommend staying here if you don't plan on being at the hotel for the night by 7:00 or 8:00 pm because they do not have sufficient parking for their guests. We were not happy to come back after a long day to find out there was zero parking available for us (or the other guests standing at the front desk). We were told we could "park on the street", which was not an acceptable answer to us. This is probably one of the only hotels I have ever stayed at that didn't ask what car we were driving or provide a parking pass, so they have no way of monitoring how many cars are in the parking lot.

Additionally the hotel sits RIGHT on the highway and is very loud. You can also tell this is an older hotel that they have attempted to update but haven't done the greatest job. The hallways had an unpleasant smell and the AC in the rooms didn't work very well.

Date of stay: September 2022
Chris Moore, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Hi Stephanie F,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for not having parking available for you. I apologize that our efforts did not meet your standards, as parking can sometimes be difficult if/when we have multiple cars to one room. I truly hope you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to the Raleigh area, as we would really like to have you back. This is not a complaint that we hear of often, so I really hope that you will give our Team another chance.