Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$109
ExpediaUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
TripadvisorUS$109
Vio.com
Trip.com
1,082 results
All reviews brier creek front desk close to the airport the shuttle driver raleigh durham airport rdu area next morning excellent customer service free breakfast hot breakfast staff was friendly the breakfast area definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay convenient location rodolfo highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022

My friends and I stayed here for one night, and we were very comfortable here. It is close to many restaurants and stores. The check-in lady was nice, and we talked to some others that were working that were super friendly and kind. Otheathea at breakfast was wonderful. She gave so many food options, was friendly, and was nice to others we saw who came down late for breakfast. We really liked her a lot. The room was very clean, and we had plenty of space in the suite. We definitely plan to be back!

Reviewed 27 June 2022

Recently stayed here for the first time and we were very pleased with the hotel! The rooms were clean and well maintained, and we love the convenient location in Brier Creek. Also, every single staff member we interacted with were great, especially Oleathea during the continental breakfast (which is above average for a continental breakfast in my opinion). This will be our new place to stay every time we are in the area!

Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

The Continental breakfast at this hotel is exceptional, mostly due to the efforts of the outstanding kitchen staff to include Ms. Oleathea Williams. She is attentive with an excellent eye for detail, hardworking and her customer service skills are top notch! An enjoyable experience that is definitely a cut above the competition.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

My recent stay at Fairfield Inn and Suites at Airport at Raleigh Durham, NC, on the morning of my check out on June 9 and I enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the hotel. I met Ms Oleathea W. Williams, who prepared the breakfast. She was so helpful and friendly. I have to give a shout out to her for her caring and friendliness . I am so happy to have met her She made my day with her a beautiful smile and genuine caring way and the delicious food she served! Thank you so much Ms Oleathea, it was definitely a pleasure

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2022

Spent Sunday in a series of airports...flight cancellations and delays meant I didn't make it to my hotel until after midnight. Luckily for me, Shidai was at the front desk to welcome me with a big smile and kind words. After a whole day of customer service that didn't quite measure up, it was so nice to meet someone who understands the true meaning of "hospitality." Thanks, Shidai...you did GREAT!

• Trip type: Travelled on business