Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$105
ExpediaUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
Vio.comUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
Trip.com
1,082 results
All reviews brier creek front desk close to the airport the shuttle driver raleigh durham airport rdu area next morning excellent customer service free breakfast hot breakfast staff was friendly the breakfast area definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay convenient location rodolfo highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

The Continental breakfast at this hotel is exceptional, mostly due to the efforts of the outstanding kitchen staff to include Ms. Oleathea Williams. She is attentive with an excellent eye for detail, hardworking and her customer service skills are top notch! An enjoyable experience that is definitely a cut above the competition.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

My recent stay at Fairfield Inn and Suites at Airport at Raleigh Durham, NC, on the morning of my check out on June 9 and I enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the hotel. I met Ms Oleathea W. Williams, who prepared the breakfast. She was so helpful and friendly. I have to give a shout out to her for her caring and friendliness . I am so happy to have met her She made my day with her a beautiful smile and genuine caring way and the delicious food she served! Thank you so much Ms Oleathea, it was definitely a pleasure

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2022

Spent Sunday in a series of airports...flight cancellations and delays meant I didn't make it to my hotel until after midnight. Luckily for me, Shidai was at the front desk to welcome me with a big smile and kind words. After a whole day of customer service that didn't quite measure up, it was so nice to meet someone who understands the true meaning of "hospitality." Thanks, Shidai...you did GREAT!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2022 via mobile

This was an extraordinary visit. As frequent travelers we have had the wide spectrum of service and facilities. Our visit here was truly 5 star. Excellent staff and service. Particularly Kelli and Creo went out of their way to assist. Excellent Van shuttles to and from RDU airport. Property was clean and neat and great dining nearby. In the end it all comes down to staff-congrats to the leadership at this property-they nailed it!

Room tip: Hotel has generous shuttle offerings. Many dining shopping options a pleasant and safe 15 minute walk. A shuttle to Angus Barn a must.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed here a few weeks ago and while the hotel itself was fine, the real highlight was the cook for breakfast in the mornings, Oleathea Williams, she always greeted us with a smile and great conversation and took the time to make sure our dietary restrictions were met. It was a great way to start out the day and we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: May 2022