Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$128
ExpediaUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
TripadvisorUS$128
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,077 results
All reviews brier creek front desk close to the airport the shuttle driver raleigh durham airport rental car rdu area next morning excellent customer service free breakfast hot breakfast staff was friendly the breakfast area definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay convenient location rodolfo
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021

We use this property many times during the year. The pandemic has caused a change in the staff. We were able to meet many people that had transferred in. We also missed some staff that were no longer at this site.
Although the atmosphere inside the building was similar to a library, we want to focus on an asset that guests will appreciate.
Upon check-in, we recognized a member of the Front Desk that we had seen during prior visits. Although the pandemic caused us to be absent for 14 months, Tyree recognized us and gave us a warm welcome. Everyone wears a mask in the building. We sensed a great smile coming from behind Tyree's mask. He is very courteous and professional. He selected a room that we enjoy and seamlessly completed our check-in.
We hope to see Tyree at our next visit at the end of this month.

Room tip: A room in the front will have arriving/departing traffic. A room in the back is full of trees ands then a highway.
Date of stay: March 2021
Bernadette Atwater, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Thank you for sharing! This is a wonderful post to read and I'll be sure to share with Tyree as well as all our other associates. Tyree is a shining star when times seem to be so difficult. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

I'm a long time fan of Marriott and am a Titanium Elite Member having stayed in Marriott hotels for business trips all over. Never had to right a review before because they were all good but this Fairfield is worst I have seen. Stayed for 3 days and room was never cleaned even though I called repeatedly to make sure it would be. Front desk would assure me it would be clean but each night come in and find no cleaning. Have been to hundreds of Marriott Hotels and this is clearly the worst.

Room tip: Don't go near this hotel
Date of stay: March 2021
Bernadette Atwater, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The current COVID pandemic certainly does have us all feeling outside of ourselves. Due to the pandemic and in order to limit our guests and our front line housekeepers from contracting the virus we have scaled back on stayover service in order to minimize contact. Our front desk staff offers this information at check in as well as informs our guests of our rigorous sanitation program in place. We want you to know we are prepared to bring fresh towels and remove trash during your stay. We will also provide a full cleaning service upon your request. I apologize if you were not made aware of this at check in and if we failed to clean your room upon request. We will be posting additional Marriott Bonvoy points to your account for the inconvenience and hope you continue to stay loyal the Marriott Brand.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I Can't thank Jackie H and the front desk crew Tyree and Kelly for giving me "World Class Customer Service" If you are ever in Raleigh you need to stay at this hotel. The employees make you feel like you are at home.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bernadette Atwater, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Thank you so much for such a nice review and recognizing a couple of our star associates. I will be sure to share this with them and the rest of the team. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

Greetings,

I an writing to let you know Ben exemplified excellent customer on Wednesday, morning Nov, 18th, 2020. The printer in the lobby was experiencing technical issues and Ben volunteered to print out my document without hesitation. Therefore, I was able to successfully prepare for my high profile project meeting.

Due to Ben going over and beyond to assist me I was able to efficiently validate the data on the printout and have a successful meeting.

Thanks again Ben for you were my hero and saved the day. Happy Holidays to you and stay safe!

Princetta Williams

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Favor112116
Bernadette Atwater, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Thank you! Ben is amazing and I'm looking forward to sharing this post with him. Happy Holidays and stay safe as well!

Reviewed 9 November 2020

We stayed at this Fairfield Inn while apartment hunting in August and while moving in September and it was perfect (but I will be glad when real breakfasts can resume)...breakfasts in a brown bag "to go" in the morning during COVID are great...filled with snacks for the whole day...muffins, yogurt, granola bars and juices!
New development nearby and on NW side of town for quick arrival for us.Clean, nice rooms!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank 156Luv2travel
Bernadette Atwater, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are anxious to return to our hot breakfast buffet as soon as it is safe to do so. Happy to hear you enjoyed our Grab & Go breakfast bags. We look forward to your return and continue to stay safe.