Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$176
FindHotelUS$176
TripadvisorUS$176
Trip.com
1,533 results
All reviews brier creek omelet great hotel close to the airport great stay complimentary breakfast living area shopping and restaurants shuttle service business trip fitness center rdu sink sofa starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2022

Room were limited with availability, however select rooms were available to privileged guests. I wasn't one of them. The bartender was rude and dismissive of guests waiting to order. He didn't acknowledge guests waiting to place orders. The in room service of all meals comes in a paper box on tissue paper...short ribs of beef and asparagus...horrible

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 21 June 2022

Great location close to shopping and food. Dirty rooms. Bring your own Lysol and wipes. Wear shoes at all times even in shower and wipe down fixtures and tv remote. They may sanitize with a machine but the housekeeping is definitely lacking. Only thing that was clean visibly was the bed.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank dariaali215
Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

I was pleasantly pleased on how my personal situation was handled. Timing is very important in these situations. Most times the only one that thinks your issue is important is you, but in this case Embassy Suites airport showed me they really gave a damn…
Thanks Antoinnette and Embassy!!!

Room tip: Check behind yourself before leaving the room.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lee Taintor, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Tourist39753616959 -

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. Thank you so much for your amazing words in regards to our team. They truly are amazing and what separate us from every hotel in the area. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2022

Checked in for a night and front desk staff was a bit brusk. However, hotel is beautiful and room was very nice. Staff at the bar downstairs for the complimentary happy hour was wonderful as was the breakfast staff at the huge breakfast offering. All in all it was a comfortable stay and we really enjoyed it.

Date of stay: April 2022
Lee Taintor, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Scott S -

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am so glad to see you enjoyed your room and the happy hour and complimentary breakfast. These are staples of the Embassy Suites brand but we believe we distinguish ourselves by ensuring the best people are serving the best guests.

In regards to the service you experienced at the front desk, that is truly disappointing and I am sincerely sorry. Our front desk team is always within the top percentages of the Embassy brand in regards to service. To read about this type of interaction is unfortunate and I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

The hotel is really nice - my room on the 8th floor was newly renovated, and decorated very nicely. Lots of space. I would have absolutely given 5 stars if it weren't for two things. First, the water pressure in the shower was so disappointing - barely a dribble, whereas most hotels have great water pressure in the shower. The second thing was, not having the ability to change the room temperature. I would guess that it was 72 or 73 degrees in the room, but I like to sleep with the temperature set at 67 or 68. The thermostat showed 60, but it was locked - no control over fan speed or temp setting. Otherwise, very nice facility - great indoor pool, nice gym, and very nice bar and restaurant area. The hotel is close to a very nice town center, with plenty of choices for restaurants. It's also a ten minute drive from the rental car return at the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

shervester -

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms. The feedback on our new rooms has been incredible and we are delighted our guests are able to enjoy what are the best accommodations in the area!

In regards to the A/C and water having issues, these have been resolved. I am truly sorry that this was not identified prior to your stay, but we did find the issue shortly after the floor was completed.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you to Raleigh and I am confident you will have a 5 star experience!