Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$176
TripadvisorUS$176
Trip.com
FindHotelUS$176
1,533 results
All reviews brier creek omelet great hotel close to the airport great stay complimentary breakfast living area shopping and restaurants shuttle service business trip fitness center rdu sink sofa starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2022

Checked in for a night and front desk staff was a bit brusk. However, hotel is beautiful and room was very nice. Staff at the bar downstairs for the complimentary happy hour was wonderful as was the breakfast staff at the huge breakfast offering. All in all it was a comfortable stay and we really enjoyed it.

Date of stay: April 2022
Lee Taintor, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Scott S -

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am so glad to see you enjoyed your room and the happy hour and complimentary breakfast. These are staples of the Embassy Suites brand but we believe we distinguish ourselves by ensuring the best people are serving the best guests.

In regards to the service you experienced at the front desk, that is truly disappointing and I am sincerely sorry. Our front desk team is always within the top percentages of the Embassy brand in regards to service. To read about this type of interaction is unfortunate and I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 7 April 2022

The hotel is really nice - my room on the 8th floor was newly renovated, and decorated very nicely. Lots of space. I would have absolutely given 5 stars if it weren't for two things. First, the water pressure in the shower was so disappointing - barely a dribble, whereas most hotels have great water pressure in the shower. The second thing was, not having the ability to change the room temperature. I would guess that it was 72 or 73 degrees in the room, but I like to sleep with the temperature set at 67 or 68. The thermostat showed 60, but it was locked - no control over fan speed or temp setting. Otherwise, very nice facility - great indoor pool, nice gym, and very nice bar and restaurant area. The hotel is close to a very nice town center, with plenty of choices for restaurants. It's also a ten minute drive from the rental car return at the airport.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

shervester -

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms. The feedback on our new rooms has been incredible and we are delighted our guests are able to enjoy what are the best accommodations in the area!

In regards to the A/C and water having issues, these have been resolved. I am truly sorry that this was not identified prior to your stay, but we did find the issue shortly after the floor was completed.

I look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you to Raleigh and I am confident you will have a 5 star experience!

Reviewed 28 March 2022 via mobile

It was beautiful and clean. I am picky too. The breakfast was amazing. One of the best we have had. There is a Starbucks on site too. I would stay here again! It's a newer hotel. It is close to many shops and restaurants. We had 3 teenage boys with us, they had fun in the pool/ hot tub. .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lee Taintor, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

sandraas50 -

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am so glad to read you and your family had such a great stay and enjoyed all the amenities we have available and our proximity to a number of shops and restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you to Raleigh.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 February 2022

The updates being done to this property are gorgeous! I stayed when the second floor was complete and the eighth floor renovation was underway. Proximity to the airport guests above made for a nosier stay, but I’ll happily trade a little extra volume for the ease of access to RDU.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Lee Taintor, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2022

katiejean13kd -

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay and experienced one of our newly renovated rooms. Our pre-renovation rooms are absolutely incredible but these new rooms are out of this world! I am glad you had a great stay and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2022

There were cockroaches around the pool and in the kitchenette area of our room. There were never pool towels available and front desk staff was not at all welcoming to our very large party whom had MANY rooms booked.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank abishop08

abishop08 -

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. What you have described is completely out of the norm for our hotel and I was very disappointed to read your review. We take great pride in the fact that we are in the top 5% of all Embassy's and ranked #4 in TripAdvisor in the Raleigh area. Our team is absolutely committed to ensuring our rooms are cleaned to very high standards and to provide nothing less than exceptional service. The fact that we failed to meet these standards is very troubling.

I am truly sorry for what you experienced and am 100% confident that this was an isolated incident. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels take you to Raleigh. I absolutely believe you will have an incredible experience.

Kind Regards