Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$119
ExpediaUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
Trip.com
1,195 results
All reviews gas station pnc arena great hotel king suite waffles easy access living room definitely stay here again lobby area fitness center convenient location great stay full kitchen hot breakfast free breakfast fireplace inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Honestly, the best thing about this Hampton Suites location is the customer service. Both Chandler and Jacqui went considerably above and beyond any job requirements, to accommodate us. Chandler offered information about how best to reach the destination we planned to visit while there, as well as answered my many questions regarding accommodation rates. Jackie took the time to answer even more questions regarding options for late check out and possibly adding an additional half-day stay. Not only are they knowledgeable about the area and what is available nearby, they were helpful, professional and friendly. At a time when there seems to be much lacking in the area of customer service, it was wonderful to encounter two individuals who not only care about the quality of your stay but are sincerely invested in making your whole trip an enjoyable one.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Thank you so much, OfTheStars! It's great to hear that our team was able to make you feel more comfortable during your stay - we will definitely share your kind words with Chandler and Jackie as well. Travel safe - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2019

I had planned to work out in the exercise room after driving from Charlotte. Don’t plan to stay here if you are looking for a full blown Hampton Inn exercise room. If was a big disappointment. The a/c wall unit ran all night and was very noisy. Otherwise my stay was good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Hi H5862YYstevep,
Thank you for your review of Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)! We appreciate your feedback on the exercise space since this helps us to be better today than yesterday. Travel safe - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2019

We were staying while trying to secure housing for a relocation, so this was a stressful trip for us. We had a couple issues with our room but once we brought them to management's attention they went above and beyond to correct them. The room was comfy and pet friendly. Staff was helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Hi Pioneer42639933471,
Thank you for your review of Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena). We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Travel safe - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2019

Clean, friendly quiet, and great breakfast. Easy access to I-40 but lot is wooded and cozy. The staff are wonderful. This was my 5th stay this year, and I plan to come back the next time I’m in Cary/Raleigh.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Hi Sunshine68372118225,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review of Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena). Travel safe - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2019

Great hotel. Super friendly staff.

The rooms are HUGE! We had a sitting area, kitchenette, bedroom and BIG bathroom.

Stayed 3 nights for a concert @ PNC.
PNC is a short distance – car or Uber.
Dog friendly, but rooms did not smell of dog.

Parking: large, free, paved lot.
Food: breakfast was decent. The eggs were not
Drinks: Bar on-site, but we did not partake in this
Pool: small, but nice
Patio: Cozy

Would recommend: Yes
Would re-patronize: Yes

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Thank you so much for your in-depth review, COTraveller33! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary I-40 (PNC Arena) and we definitely do appreciate your feedback as it helps us to be better today than yesterday. Travel safe!