Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$149
Agoda.comUS$134
ExpediaUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
FindHotelUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
All reviews front desk brier creek great hotel airport shuttle fire pit great stay full kitchen toilet paper free shuttle indoor pool great customer service enjoyed my stay clean hotel free breakfast would definitely stay here again staff was friendly waffles
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Staffs are really helpful in booking and checking in , especially for a team of 7 families. From floor to room setting to pricing. We had trouble booking the hotel at the beginning, but the hotel was able to handle a three way call to get things squared away.

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

This hotel has really clean room, beautiful interior decor. Very helpful staffs (especially Di Di ). Will come back twice or three times a year with our team of 20+ people for tournament. Booking is very convenient and helpful as well! Very accommodating to our needs!

Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

Pansy went out of her way multiple times to accommodate for me and my group during our stay. Super friendly and understanding!

Also all of the staff was flexible and assisted with my check out during unforeseen incidents. They made the accommodations with no hesitation and we're so friendly and welcoming the entire stay.

Reviewed 5 November 2019

The hotel was really clean and bed was very comfortable!
We enjoyed breakfast especially omelet was so delicious!
I like how all the appliances are new. The bathroom was also very clean. I like how they upgrade my room. It very very nice having bedroom separate!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 November 2019

The best hotel ever, clean, convenient, with very helpful staff and all are friendly! Pansy is very helpful, friendly and prompt when shuttle bus was booked for business!
I recommend this hotel without hesitation!

Date of stay: October 2019