Lowest prices for your stay
US$186
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/12/22
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$186
Trip.com
1,064 results
All reviews rye bar valet parking valet staff concierge floor within walking distance per day very nice hotel business trip starbucks lobby conference concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2022

I checked in today and was immediately greeted by the valet assistant, Frank. He was very courteous and willing to assist me with my luggage. I told him I my have pulled something putting it in the SUV. He stated he could assist me. Not only did he unload my luggage but he also waited until I checked in and took it to the room and unloaded.
Shout out to Frank!!! Great customer service!!!!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
D P, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Dear glendaj783,
Thank you for your kind remarks. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Reviewed 25 August 2022

Great property, the staff was excellent. Only had small issues with the AC (room1728) kept shutting off (everyday). I assume it was just blowing breakers as a quick call to the front desk and it was back on in 30 minutes or so. Location is EXCELLENT!

Room tip: 1728 had a great view, but the AC was a bit iffy.
Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jestercrescent
D P, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2022

Dear jestercrescent,
Thank you for you feedback and be assured we have addressed the concern with that room's A/C.

Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

Quinton, Charles, and Earl were awesome! Just a little weird not seeing the employees have any name tags, the first one I saw was Levi when I checked out, so shout out to him lol. Other than that it was excellent service.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
D P, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Dear bbish15,
Thank you for the kind comments about our associates. We certainly need to do a better job with nametags and will share that with everyone on staff.

Reviewed 19 July 2022

Very nice hotel - comfortable, clean, good amenities - held a wedding party for my cousin in the back room behind the bar, which was a lovely event space. Also Jennifer was a great parking attendant :)

Date of stay: November 2021
D P, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2022

Dear Dream00846007293,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Stacey was amazing! Took great care of us! He was efficient and took great care of our car. We have used other valet services and often they roll in on two wheels. Stacey was professional and courteous.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
D P, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear 02495ASashleyh,

Thank you for the kind words regarding Stacey's service.