Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
eDreams
1,058 results
All reviews rye bar valet parking valet service within walking distance hotel restaurant per day concierge lounge very nice hotel business trip starbucks lobby conference capital concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2019

Stayed here for four days/three nights this week. Excellent staff, wonderful catered meals, Shout out to Pedro and John at the front desk - thanks so much! Shout out also to Camron (sp?) at the Rye Bar. She made me feel very welcome on my first day, was very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Unfortunately, her co-worker at the bar (Matthew) was not as friendly and was inattentive. Waited for service far too long while he chatted with other patrons. Other than that - my stay was terrific! Would highly recommend this hotel if travelling to Raleigh.

1  Thank Jennifer P
Elizabeth B, Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Hi Jennifer, we appreciate your feedback and thanks for giving us a 5 star rating! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and that our staff was accommodating:) Come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Best hotel I have ever visited! Staff is courteous and truly concerned about making your visit to their hotel enjoyable. I cannot say enough great things about my stay. I will be staying there again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Elizabeth B, Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome comments about our associates! We're happy you enjoyed your stay during Bluegrass, and we can't wait for you to come back!

Reviewed 8 October 2019

I had a wonderful 3 night stay at Marriott Raleigh. Staff was great from valet to front desk and security. Nveen texted to make sure everything was good with my room. My lunch at Rye was awesome as well. Very classy hotel, and I can't wait to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Elizabeth B, Manager at Raleigh Marriott City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Hi Cynthia, we are so glad that you had a great experience during your stay, and the service met your expectations. We hope you will come back very soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2019

We stayed here because of the location to the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, just across the street. (The band stayed there a well.) Lots of things to do, w a Starbucks right off the lobby and a nice restaurant and bar. The rooms were spotless and the staff very friendly. I think the pillows are the BEST pillows I've ever seen in a hotel, so I got a great night's sleep. And a great big thank you to the valet team. Noah brought my car quickly, even with a ton of other people checking out as well. Thank you, Noah!

Good Morning,
Thank you for giving us a 5 star rating! We're so happy that your visit was a great experience and the amenities and staff met or exceeded your needs. And yes, those pillows are wonderful! Please consider us again for your next trip to Raleigh!

Reviewed 5 October 2019

Every time I stay at this Marriott I am so appreciative of the stellar customer service.

My company holds an annual event in the lobby of the convention center, and I've always be able to count on the Marriott staff to helping me get my supplies to my car after an exhausting day.
One year when I couldn't find my car, the porter was extremely patient and helped me find it. It took awhile because the parking deck can be confusing, but it didn't phase him.

This hotel also has a pretty good room service menu, while many hotels have been cutting that out recently.

Overall it is a winner - very clean and all the people there are helpful and attentive.

Good job, Marriott!!