“Amazing Everything!”

Reserve a table
Tue, 06/12
20:00
Ranked #25 of 1,488 Restaurants in Raleigh
Description: Make it a day to remember. From birthdays and anniversaries to professional milestones, we aim to make every gathering special at The Capital Grille. Open seven days a week, The Capital Grille is best known for our expertly prepared steaks, which are dry aged in house for 18 to 24 days and then hand-cut by our restaurant's on-premise butcher. The Capital Grille's wine list features more than 350 selections, and its floor-to-ceiling wine kiosk regularly houses 3,500 - 5,000 bottles. Reservations are recommended but not required. For more information, please visit our website. We look forward to delighting you.
Reviewed 27 March 2022

They make the best dirty martinis. Steaks are PERFECT! All of the food is so amazingly good. Service is top notch. When you're in Raleigh, you need to eat here!

Date of visit: November 2021

Reviewed 22 February 2022 via mobile

It was my mom’s Birthday. I visit Capital Grille often one of my favorite places to dine. I visit in NY, Raleigh or anywhere that I travel and I can find one. My Experience was top notch as always. Capital Grille never disappoints.

Reviewed 14 February 2022

The BEST steak I ever had. This was our 1st time here and I enjoyed the atmosphere. We will return. The waitstaff was so nice and accommodating. And I loved the fact they had FREE valet parking. That was definitely a plus.

Reviewed 6 February 2022 via mobile

I like this restaurant. Filet and rib eye are good. NY strip is second rate and not good. Sides are, frankly, hit and miss and need significant improvement.

Not sure I’ll be back. Though MUCH better than the meat at that angus barn, the poor quality of the NY strip and some sides are a serious concern for me.

Service was good.

Reviewed 11 January 2022

We had a reservation for 6:30 PM on December 31, 2021. We were a party of 5. Everything at this restaurant is top notch, from ambiance, courtesy treatment and food. Sadly, we didn't get the best waiter to service our table. A little rude and ill-mannered. Otherwise, I would have given it a 5 star review. Rene Rivera Morillo

Date of visit: December 2021

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!