“Valentines Day 2022”

Reserve a table
Tue, 06/12
20:00
Ranked #25 of 1,488 Restaurants in Raleigh
Description: Make it a day to remember. From birthdays and anniversaries to professional milestones, we aim to make every gathering special at The Capital Grille. Open seven days a week, The Capital Grille is best known for our expertly prepared steaks, which are dry aged in house for 18 to 24 days and then hand-cut by our restaurant's on-premise butcher. The Capital Grille's wine list features more than 350 selections, and its floor-to-ceiling wine kiosk regularly houses 3,500 - 5,000 bottles. Reservations are recommended but not required. For more information, please visit our website. We look forward to delighting you.
Reviewed 14 February 2022

The BEST steak I ever had. This was our 1st time here and I enjoyed the atmosphere. We will return. The waitstaff was so nice and accommodating. And I loved the fact they had FREE valet parking. That was definitely a plus.

Date of visit: February 2022

Reviewed 6 February 2022 via mobile

I like this restaurant. Filet and rib eye are good. NY strip is second rate and not good. Sides are, frankly, hit and miss and need significant improvement.

Not sure I’ll be back. Though MUCH better than the meat at that angus barn, the poor quality of the NY strip and some sides are a serious concern for me.

Service was good.

Date of visit: February 2022
Reviewed 11 January 2022

We had a reservation for 6:30 PM on December 31, 2021. We were a party of 5. Everything at this restaurant is top notch, from ambiance, courtesy treatment and food. Sadly, we didn't get the best waiter to service our table. A little rude and ill-mannered. Otherwise, I would have given it a 5 star review. Rene Rivera Morillo

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

Valet service available and always a very friendly team that greets you at the door. Wonderful meal amongst friends. The only negative thing I could say about our most recent visit was that we were a party of five and they stuck us at the first table of the dining room by the entrance so we had a lot of foot traffic walking by our table. I think it would make more sense to put a party of two As the first tables in the dining room by the entrance, put the table up against the wall and then seat of the larger parties at the back of the restaurant. I’m not claiming to have experience as a restaurant manager, but it’s unpleasant to have constant foot traffic right at the entrance. Other than that delicious food with high prices to match.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank DinedThereSippedThat
Reviewed 28 September 2021

we were extremely surprised that we had never been here before . the place was beautiful to start with , very well kept and layed out. We were very surprised by the menu and the extremely reasonable prices for such high quality food !! our host was top notch and very knowledgeable about anything we asked about. There wine selection was amazing as well .. Then there was the food... unbelievable!! after all that my wife was treated like a queen for here birthday they brought out a special dessert .... to top it off we were joking with the host about my wife ocd and keeping things clean and he brought her a crumb cleaner !!! we will be back many more times !!

Date of visit: September 2021

Been to The Capital Grille? Share your experiences!