Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$108
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$93
View deal
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$108
ExpediaUS$108
1,349 results
All reviews pnc arena blue ridge road rex hospital room was clean an older hotel place to stay state fair hockey game first floor breakfast buffet a great stay vet pillows balconies pet proximity interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022

There is only one elevator for the entire hotel and it's as far away from the lobby as it could possibly be. If you have any health issues that mean stairs are an issue (back, knees, etc.), are elderly, unsteady, use a wheelchair, have lots of luggage or have any heavy luggage, GUARANTEE you have a first floor room before staying here. It's a fairly large hotel, so walking clear back to the elevator and then walking back to wherever your room is, can be a long walk. (There were also several heavy doors you had to go through in the hallways. I'm not sure my elderly mother could have managed the doors.)

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Thank you for your comments Rebecca, I am sorry to hear you unhappy with your room location. We are always happy to accommodate our guests who may have difficulty walking, are elderly, hospital patients, etc with a first floor room if requested.

Reviewed 20 June 2022

Hotel was very well located, room was clean, breakfast look good (I didnt eat). Customer service was good, common areas look nice. I enjoy my stay. the proximity to the highway made everything easier.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Thank you so much for your comments, they are very important to us!! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

This was such a great stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Our room was very nice. This was a one night stay on a longer roadtrip but the hotel was so good I wish we could stay longer. The pool was nice and the breakfast was very good. I couldn’t have wished for anything more in a hotel.

Room tip: Parking was good. It was easy to get in and out and also finding a parkingplace near our room.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2022

Thank you so much anna for your kind words, I am so happy ot hear you enjoyed your stay with us!!

Reviewed 9 June 2022

I stayed for a hurricanes playoff game and this place is a 15 min walk from PNC arena. Staff are super friendly and rooms are clean. Balconies on the 2nd floor are a nice bonus too. Only minor complaint was the bathroom light only comes on with a fan which was very loud. But we moved a floor lamp and used that instead.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2022

Thank you so much for your comments, they are very important to us! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you next hockey season!!

Reviewed 24 May 2022

Ramada Raleigh is a very clean, safe, and enjoyable hotel. Rooms have been remodeled as well as lobby, hallways, dining area. Easy to make reservations, check-in is completed in minutes, rooms are top-notch (large TVs, good internet service, etc..), snack/vending machines accessible, good family hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel, we truly appreciate your feedback! I am so happy ot hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you next time!