Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$94
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Etrip
1,346 results
All reviews pnc arena blue ridge road rex hospital room was clean an older hotel place to stay hockey game first floor breakfast buffet a great stay vet pillows balconies pet proximity highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2022

I have a skin condition that causes me to habitually scratch sometimes, went to see the breakfast bar and was called out by an employee for scratching myself “in the kitchen” which was a dining room with serving trays. Notable that I was not getting food and nowhere close enough to contaminate if that were even possible. I just stopped with my mouth open and she continues to berate me out of the blue to which I replied “just be nice”. This was traumatic for me and I can’t tell you what a setback it was for me and my confidence. I’m going to take every step imaginable to right this wrong but that was absolutely unacceptable behavior.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

I am sorry to hear this happened and will be checking into this with the restaurant staff today. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, it is very important to us.

Reviewed 30 March 2022 via mobile

This is definitely a 2 star hotel; however, it is priced accordingly and deserves my four stars.
Most of the employees we encountered were friendly and accommodating. The hotel & rooms are dated, but mostly clean. The free breakfast was not great, but the coffee was decent. And most importantly, this hotel was at least $100 cheaper than other hotels in the area (closer to downtown Raleigh).

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Thank you for your feedback and your kind comments about our staff. We just changed our coffee and I really like it better too! Thank you again, your comments are very important to us!

Reviewed 21 March 2022

I stayed at the Ramada for 3 evenings during a dog show at the Raleigh Fairgrounds. The hotel is very clean and has very nice sized rooms to say with your dog. It also has a good number of exits to the outdoors from different places in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

Thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during the dog show!

Reviewed 16 March 2022

Traveled for horseshow. Worked out perfectly . Staff was great and very friendly. We have stayed many times and always clean and price is great!! Never disappointed. If you are looking for a cheaper price and nice staff, clean place to lay your head at night choose Ramada

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cindy N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Thank you so much for your comments, we are so happy ot hear you enjoyed your stay with us!! We hope to see you at the next horse show :)

Reviewed 15 March 2022

The cleanliness of the room was excellent, and the staff were pleasant and professional. The breakfast was wonderful. Wish the restaurant had been open, but we understand the issues with getting personnel to work. Overall, a very good place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is very important to us. I am happy to hear you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and with our staff! We hope to see you next time.