“Love this place”

Joel's Asian Grill
Ranked #55 of 287 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a first date with the woman from Mooresville both of us are familiar with this restaurant. Got in just in time in order to get a table without excessive wait. Friendly staff placed order drinks were constantly kept up in our food came out promptly and was well presented and tasted delicious. Prices are mid range but you get good value for what you pay so that is not a complaint. Joe the owner was on site and makes a point to visit each table to make sure everyone is satisfied he has a great personality and I look forward to him stopping by the tables every time I am in. This place is a crowd favorite in Mooresville for reason and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My cousin and his wife drive up from Clover, SC 60 miles away to come to this place. She is Filipino, and knows the food completely. I was in Charlotte when they picked me up to go to Joel's. My cousin's wife order all kinds of stuff and everything was wonderful. For a Midwestern like myself, I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy, well it was everything. My goodness I wish I wasn't so far away.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Joel’s Narvana Roll is delicious. I also recommend the Tuna Tartare, it is served with a a yummy peanut sauce.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Dinner at Joel's was very good. The tempura roll, lake Norman roll, nirvana roll, hibachi filet minion and salad with ginger dressing are our favorites. Recommend.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

wife and i ate there yesterday ,not first time, the service is very good waitress got order right and kept water glass full...Joel always stops at the table and chats a bit but not long enough to interrupt your meal... meal is very good, hot and tasty. inside clean and comfortable. would recommend to anyone, but watch out for the wasuba very spicy to me... eat enjoy and not very expensive