“Chicken salad”

Red Bowl
Get food delivered
Ranked #135 of 162 Restaurants in Matthews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chicken was dry and little else beyond greens. Not worth ordering. Would not recommend at all. Would have expected more veggies

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 9 December 2020

I purchased a bento box and fried wings last night from Red Bowl Matthews. The California rolls did not look too fresh and the fried chicken tasted old. My husband did not like the bang bang shrimp. As soon as I ate the sushi, I threw up. My stomach has not been the same since.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 27 December 2019

Ordered a pickup yesterday. I have ordered a red and green curry without any meat
(it comes with chicken or shrimp). They decided to charge me for the most expensive one which obviously was shrimp and then added a note of no meat.
This is just so wrong I really felt tricked.
Food was average.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Red bowl has proven to be consistent on each of the times I've eaten there. There are some creative things on the menu but mostly it's familiar items that you can count on. My grandson is particularly fond of going there. The staff is knowledgeable and pleasant which makes the experience enjoyable.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

We have eaten at several Red Bowl restaurants and this one was excellent. The Singapore Noodle dish is one of the best I have ever eaten - ample portions and reasonable prices. Service was also very good. My only complaint is that the wine prices are too high. $7 for a glass of house wine is too much.

Date of visit: August 2019