“Top rated restaurant in High Point, NC”
Review of Blue Water Grill

Blue Water Grill
Ranked #4 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Price range: US$8 - US$37
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Owner/Chef Paul Riggan is serving an artistically infused menu with creations influenced from French, Asian, Caribbean and low country cuisines. Potato Crusted Salmon, a delectable Stealhead Carolina Trout as well as nightly specials await your selection. Feel free to look through the menus section to see the wide variety of food offered. Wonderful cuisines which range from Veal Crostini to a very tasty BBQ Duck Confit served over smoked cheddar polenta, locally grown collard greens and finished with a tangy barbecue sauce. Blue Water Grilled also offers a wide variety of non-seafood entrees including beef tenderloin. - See more at: http://www.Bluewatergrillenc.Com/About-Us#sthash.TtdOQswA.Dpuf
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I eat here several times a year because the food and staff are consistently good. I choose to sit in the bar area whether dining alone or with guests because I can cut up with the staff while I eat my meal and enjoy a great martini made the way I like it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

A bit difficult to find but surprisingly sophisticated. A nice selection of antipasti and pastas. Good service and a pleasant environment. We would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I love this place! The food is amazing and the staff is incredibly helpful. Definitely a must try! The oysters are incredible.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Now go make a reservation. Here. Now. It may mean a couple of weeks of waiting, but I assure you that it is worth every ounce of anticipation.
My husband and I had our first date here, and it was a certainly a night to remember. The salt and pepper martini is our favorite cocktail by far, but their wine list is nothing to scoff at. The P.E.I. mussels are enough to make my mouth water just thinking about them. On our most recent visit, I ordered the scallop dish, and I will definitely do it again! So, go. Run to the grill. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This place never lets us down. We were there before, during and after the furniture market before we left town. We used to live in HP and always loved our meals & the service!