“Definitely Visit”

Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in High Point
Price range: US$8 - US$37
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Owner/Chef Paul Riggan is serving an artistically infused menu with creations influenced from French, Asian, Caribbean and low country cuisines. Potato Crusted Salmon, a delectable Stealhead Carolina Trout as well as nightly specials await your selection. Feel free to look through the menus section to see the wide variety of food offered. Wonderful cuisines which range from Veal Crostini to a very tasty BBQ Duck Confit served over smoked cheddar polenta, locally grown collard greens and finished with a tangy barbecue sauce. Blue Water Grilled also offers a wide variety of non-seafood entrees including beef tenderloin. - See more at: http://www.Bluewatergrillenc.Com/About-Us#sthash.TtdOQswA.Dpuf
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I love this place! The food is amazing and the staff is incredibly helpful. Definitely a must try! The oysters are incredible.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Now go make a reservation. Here. Now. It may mean a couple of weeks of waiting, but I assure you that it is worth every ounce of anticipation.
My husband and I had our first date here, and it was a certainly a night to remember. The salt and pepper martini is our favorite cocktail by far, but their wine list is nothing to scoff at. The P.E.I. mussels are enough to make my mouth water just thinking about them. On our most recent visit, I ordered the scallop dish, and I will definitely do it again! So, go. Run to the grill. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This place never lets us down. We were there before, during and after the furniture market before we left town. We used to live in HP and always loved our meals & the service!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I was passing through High Point, and wanted to dine at a local restaurant. Blue Water Grill popped up on my search engine, and I am very happy it did!
It's small, and tucked away (I drove past the entrance on my first try), but delightful. The dining room is creatively divided by large fish tanks, so I didn't feel as if I were sitting in the middle of a display.
The beet salad is top-drawer; the seared scallops w/ fingerling potatoes are worth ordering again and again and again. Delicious.
My server, Katy, is a delightful young woman, a credit to the restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is my favorite special date night spot. The calamari is the best I have ever had and I cannot go here without it. The staff is friendly, the food is fabulous, and you will not regret your choice. We love dining in the bar area which is a little more casual, but the dining room is perfect for a romantic dinner, a special occasion, etc. It's a little hidden gem that is worth finding in High Point.

1  Thank Deveise G