“Very Good Pizza and Sandwiches”

Blue Rock Pizza and Tap
Ranked #12 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My wife and I went to Blue Rock today for the first time. The establishment is divided into two sections, restaurant and bar. We ate in the restaurant. The selection of pizzas is huge and if you can imagine it, it's probably on the menu. The selection of gourmet sandwiches is also excellent. I had the Big Chief which had roasted pork, pickled vegetables, cilantro, cucumbers with a spicy soy vinaigrette sauce. It was awesome and I would order it again in a heartbeat. It came with fries, but you could upgrade that for a salad for a couple of bucks more. The beer selection is also quite good and the service was very good. If you are on North Main Street, check it out.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We had a recent in house luncheon at work and decided to try Blue Rock for their pizza and salads. I ordered the food 'to go' and the employees loved the pizza. The large pizza is a very generous size, but you may want to ask to get the slices cut smaller. Very good choice!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Went here with some friends, and very glad I did.

The menu is pretty simple. Pizza, either from a good selection of already designed options or build your own, sandwiches, wings, and a few salads.

We got the nachos as an app. Very tasty, with queso, pork, black beans and pico.

We tried different pizzas, and one of our party got the Wooly Mammoth burger. Everything was freshly prepared, and served hot. Service was very friendly and efficient, as well, with very reasonable prices.

We’ll definitely be going back!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Although known for the pizza there are several other menu items that are worth checking out. I had the love tractor which is a steak sandwich that was on point! Plenty of ribeye steak on here. The French roll was soft and fresh. The side of fries were hot and fresh.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

WON'T BE GOING BACK ANYTIME SOON..out of a number of beers, ordered a simple mushroom and onion pizza .. actually the same price as a deluxe everything pizza and when it came very little onions and very little mushrooms. Seems they would be happy to sell a pizza that has only two topping on it and then they charged me for a loaded pizza. TRU RIP OFF!!
Great wait staff but order anything but the pizza.