Open today: 12:30 PM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
Great Family Event

Had a great time with the family! That hour zooms by when you’re trying to escape! Will return... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
kiorig
via mobile
Weekend fun

Absolutely fun! As a lover of escape rooms, I would have to say Zombie Escape was great. And our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Shawna P F
Berlin, Germany
via mobile

All reviews great fun a lot of fun awesome experience game master luke lucas clue zombie blast puzzles date play
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

I went for my birthday and my clue master, Luke, was the absolute best! My group did Rest In Pieces and I 10/10 recommend it to anyone who likes a little scare and challenge. I’m definitely going back

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

My family and I did the Vegas hangover escape room and had the best time! Our clue master Ashlyn was very helpful and made the experience great. Would recommend to go with your family :)

Reviewed 31 July 2021

We escaped !!!!!! We had a GREAT time! Luke and Sam was super nice and helpful! We did the Rest Into Pieces room and will definitely be returning for another experience!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 29 July 2021

We had a great time. Our Clue Masters, Sarah and Justyce made sure of that. Whenever we got stumped they were very excited and helpful without giving away too much. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Luke 21 was a great host. We had so much fun. Highly recommend . We've done a few rooms and are definitely going to do all of them