Hotels.com
Trip.com
Expedia
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

Simple inexpensive room with good local access but parking lot and stairwells are filled at night with drinks and drug addicts. Passed someone shooting up and some teenagers doing hits in the stairwell.

Glad I brought my piece and my earplugs. You get what you pay for it seems.

Front desk folks were solid.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chantel Hayes , General Manager at HomeTowne Studios & Suites Charlotte - Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I would like very much to speak with you further regarding your stay. Safety is of the utmost importance us, and I am so sorry that you were made to feel that way. Corrective measures will be taken moving forward and your feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed 20 January 2020

this is the definition of “Da Partments” aka the HOOD. The pictures are deceiving. People actually LIVE in the rooms. The rooms look terrible and smell TERRIBLE. Definitely crack/meth head territory!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank TJ803
Chantel H, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios & Suites Charlotte - Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

‍Hello TJ803,

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience during your stay at our hotel. We hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. It’s important to us that all of our guest are more than satisfied wheather short term/over night or long term/extended stay..

I would like to get more details regarding your experience. I hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Please give me a call at (704)-979-5555 Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.

Reviewed 23 October 2019

I never heard of this hotel but my boyfriend and I needed something close to Concord airport that was affordable for a few nights. After reading some reviews I was skeptical BUT to my surprise it was NOT BAD AT ALL for the price. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean, it is near all the restaurants and mall too.

I didn't' have any issues and would absolutely stay there again!

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Chantel H, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios & Suites Charlotte - Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, SammyElliot27! We are happy to hear that we were a great fit and were able to meet your expectations. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2019

Had to make a short trip to Charlotte for work and didn’t feel like driving home. I stopped at this hotel and it was just what I needed. The staff and the manager was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. I will definitely be back in the near future!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

I have stayed her several times in the past 3 months. Good price and pretty good service, until TODAY! I’ve always been allowed to check in early, until TODAY. The front desk person was too busy on her phone to come to the front desk. She was extremely rude and acted like I was bothering her. I returned an hour later, still an hour before check in. So I waited I. The Libby. She allowed 1 person to check in early, rolled her eyes and sighed a huge sigh when a gentleman asked for clean towels. I will NEVER stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank jennifersQ94EK
Chantel H, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios & Suites Charlotte - Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Dear Guest. I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with our front desk staff was less than exceptional. We strive to provide excellent service and guest services. I would like to hear more regarding your experience. Please contact me to discuss further. Thank you