“Casino”

Casino at Harrah’s Cherokee
Ranked #9 of 18 things to do in Cherokee
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular all-video gambling center.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This was my first visit to a casino and I loved it! So many things to choose from. The variety is amazing! Going back with the same gang in July!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,461)
All reviews
in 71 reviews
"valet"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Harrah's @ Cherokee have a nice variety of gaming options with a lot of new games. It can literally satisfy any gambler. It is as good as the casino's in Vegas

1  Thank kennethmD6302MD
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I love Harrah's in Cherokee. I have been several, several times. The rooms are immaculate, the staff have always been helpful. There is always a machine available (I like video slots), and I can play for hours. I also recommend joining the Total Rewards program. I get free rooms periodically, usually off season, and the drive is only a couple of hours from home. And, just saying, I win some, lose some, but it's always fun!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I love to go here on our trips to the Smokies. We have so much fun. We take an allotted amount of money and we never spend more than we can afford. They have remodeled since we were there last and it is very nice. I love the parking garage that has free parking and close to the casino and elevators. I also had to take my little disability scooter this time because of problems with my back and feet and it worked out great! There was ample room in the walkways to maneuver. I did not care much for the little snack area, not a good choice of food. I had a slice of pizza that was cold and had to be warmed and then it was hard and tasteless and cost me $8.00 which is way too much!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Found the parking deck easily enough and not paid parking while I visited. Close to the elevators makes walk to casino simple. Smoke not as bad as some reviews led me to believe and there was a no smoking part of it that seemed pleasant enough. You can detect smell of smoke through most of it but while I was there it was not oppressive.
Overall a good experience for me and I have been to casinos in Vegas and MO. Would recommend to any who want the casino experience.

1  Thank Mike A