Lowest prices for your stay
US$209
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
US$188
Hotels.com
US$188
ExpediaUS$188
Agoda.comUS$188
ZenHotels.comUS$220
1,753 results
All reviews valet parking omelet station full size fridge great hotel made to order omelets basketball game walking distance complimentary breakfast valet staff small kitchen center city king suite location was perfect nascar hall of fame yogurt epicenter arena
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

My stay at Hyatt House Charlotte/Center City was truly amazing, and the next time I visit Charlotte I will stay at no other hotel but at the Hyatt House Charlotte/Center City. I will certainly recommend family and friends when visiting Charlotte to stay there also.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Our recent stay @ Hyatt House Center City was terrific. The staff was friendly, tentative, and helpful with questions regarding areas in the vicinity. Hotel and room was very clean. The pillows are the small side(Lol), but the bed was comfortable and AC worked fine.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

The staff were nice and friendly. Our room was very clean. The pool could have been bigger but overall we had a great stay. The morning staff at breakfast were great they have great directions on what to do to remain sanitary while getting our food, they kept there food area clean.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021

loud, dangerous, staff wasn't helpful with questions. Charged $30 a night to park car. I guess I could've parked across the street and watch it get stripped down from my room window. Was almost mugged waiting on my car to be brought to me. I walked back in hotel and waited for my car while the thug waited outside for me. Then followed me until I pulled into the police station.

Reviewed 24 July 2021

I called to make my reservation for Saturday 07/17/2021 I explained to the lady that I was traveling from Ohio and wouldn’t be there until Saturday, and I also signed up for the rewards program over the phone. When I got to the Hyatt the lady at the front desk said that I was booked for the day before and they had me as a no show to the room. I didn’t get upset with her I just wanted to speak to a manager because I have traveled so far for my business trip. As I waited for the manager someone called the front desk and canceled they room for the weekend so I got lucky. If it wasn’t for the call then I would have had to find another hotel location and that is the only reason I didn’t Give you guys a 0 for everything on my review

Date of stay: July 2021