All reviewswaffle ironfront desk repeasy accesshallway carpetbreakfast roommarriott brandtwo queen bedsstayed one nightyogurtwould definitely stay here againnice roomnice staybusiness tripstaff was friendlysouthlakeraveninterstate
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We stopped here for some rest and found a gem. We got what we needed. The hotel was easy to find, the staff was friendly, all of the areas we saw were clean, and the beds were super comfortable. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
jandrews636, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Charlotte Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Cindypesce,

thank you for staying with us while traveling through Charlotte! We are so happy that you had a great experience and restful stay!
We appreciate and value your business and feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Have a great week!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The property is pretty old and seems like it is not perfectly maintained. But, nonetheless, the staff was nice, the breakfast was good. Location is awesome. The room was reasonably clean and comfortable. I wasn’t overwhelmed but it was a good stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear rawband,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Charlotte! We are pleased to announce that we are currently preparing fro several property enhancement projects from new high speed WIFI and larger TV's to new landscaping and building improvements! We hope you will allow us another opportunity to better serve you again in the future with our new and improved property experience!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a couple nights for a quick family trip on Spring Break. First, the location is excellent, right off I-77 and close to plenty of restaurants. The staff was outstanding from checking in, breakfast, checking out, and helping with more towels when we needed them. My first impression was that I may have messed up by booking here. This Fairfield seemed to be a bit older than others I have visited. The room was average, my biggest disappointment was that there was no thermostat in the room, so you have to pick something on the heating/cooling system and adjust until you get it right. The system never shuts off, so you have a loud fan blowing all the time. The room we had didn’t seem to be vacuumed very well from the previous guest as my children found lots of little glitter stars in the floor.

Other than those minor issues, our stay was good. The bed was comfy, the breakfast was decent, and the staff was great. I chose this Fairfield because I love the Marriott brand and the price was great. All in all I would rate this place as “average”.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
jandrews636, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Charlotte Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear 3SecondsRef,
Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Charlotte! We appreciate and value your business and feedback.
We appreciate the challenges with the AC not shutting off and are ironically in the process of installing wireless wall thermostats in all of our guest rooms. We just completed a major spring cleaning of all of our AC units and are preparing to install the wall thermostats in the next few weeks. We are pleased that you had a positive experience overall and look forward to another opportunity to better serve you again in the future! We truly appreciate your business and feedback !

Have a great week!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This hotel was an absolute blessing to my husband and I. We had a few days we needed to stay in a hotel in Charlotte and found this gem and are so grateful to the whole team! We checked in on a terrible stormy evening and Maera was so kind and gracious, even offered to help us with our many bags! Then we had great encounters every day with the housekeeping team - make sure you stay on Annie's floor, she is phenomenal and took a personal interest in making sure we were okay and enjoying our stay with everything we needed. We will 100% be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
jandrews636, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Charlotte Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

We are so glad that we had the opportunity to provide exceptional service to you during your stay! We appreciate and value your business and feedback! We look forward to another opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Have a great week

Reviewed 13 March 2018

On short notice we had to find a hotel with a vacancy. This property appeared to be new or recently refurbished. My room was clean and new looking everything fully operational. The front desk workers were extremely professional and helpful. I also witnessed an upset guest giving a Front Desk Rep a difficult time; however the Front Desk Rep remained professional in resolving the issue. Also did not experience any noise from I-77 which I was expecting. I definitely would stay here again and do recommend this location

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
jandrews636, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Charlotte Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Annette T,

Thank you staying with us during your travels through Charlotte! We appreciate your business and feedback!
We are so pleased that you had a great experience and appreciate you recognizing one of our awesome front desk associates!
We truly look forward to another opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Have a great weekend!