“Excellent”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We recently Moved from Chicago and I have to say this restaurant had the best sushi I’ve ever had. It was high quality fish that was presented beautifully and tasted wonderful.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We always dine inside the restaurant and order sushi dishes only. We had great experience so far. The Ahi Tower is truely special and delicious! There are many sushi restaurant in the region, but i think the quality and display Yuri's sushi dishes really stand out!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Took my daughters here for dinner. The ahi tower was pretty good but the noodles, dragon roll and sesame chicken were below average. Service was also poor and our waitress seemed disinterested - didn’t even bother to ask why our roll was barely eaten. Will be taking my business back to Sushi Thai.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We went in to order take-out. The wait just to order was insane. After I placed my order, it took about 20-30 minutes for the meal to be ready. There was a line out the door of people waiting to be seated and many seated that hadn't been waited on. Not sure if there weren't enough waitstaff or what? Our meal wasn't great. Glad we took it home.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

As guests of a chum & his wife, my husband & I looked forward to nice Japanese dinner where management prides itself on delivering food for SUSHI LOVERS > "QUALITY is our recipe" they say..well I suppose 'quality' could be said to be 'fair', but if that's supposed to hint at authenticity..its very far off the mark.
Unless sweetened/flavoured mayo drizzled over nearly everything is your bag, we thought it a travesty of good Japanese food -- hardly worth eating really.

The best offerings were the tempura & the tuna sashimi..both competent without particular distinction--both suffering from being either OVER presented (to make something simple look more impressive/ justifying a higher price asked)..or, as in the case of the OK tempura,,UNDER-presented .. they had no idea how to bring it to table in a truly nice way!.
Luridly dyed fish roe masquerading as 'caviar' vied with the gorgeous salmon roe &
the sushi was plonked on table desultory in appearance & all the individual pieces lined up without the slightest effort to appear attractive to the diner.& all this at what we regard as hugely expensive prices.

Serious lovers of authentic Japanese food..stay away.
These people are successfully catering to ignorant diners with wallets too readily opened for below-par offerings with a USA-led sweet-tooth conditioning.

1  Thank John N

Been to Yuri Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!