Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews fruit cup continental breakfast overnight stay first floor staff was very friendly the breakfast area parking lot vanity highway cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019

I used a discount site to get this room and got a room that was on the first floor and very comfortable. The clerk was very nice and was quick registration. They have a continental breakfast. The room has all the normal amenities.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Maps21244465023, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Burlington NC, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2019

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again

Reviewed 6 November 2019

This property appears to have recently undergone significant renovations. The rooms are well-appointed, clean and comfortable. Staff seeks to make guests feel at home and find ways to satisfy guests' requests when possible. Wife and family were also impressed.

Room tip: This property is close to the interstate and a main local route but noise level was average to below average
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Barry S
Maps21244465023, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Burlington NC, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Thank you for staying with us and will hope to see you soon

Reviewed 29 October 2019

My boyfriend and I checked into the room there at the super eight on October 25 at approximately 9 PM we put our belongings into the room. At that point we left the room immediately and went to dinner next-door. We came back to the room about 11:30 PM. As soon as we turned the lights on I noticed a roach crawling across the floor towards the bed I screamed and ran into the bathroom to get a tissue to get it off of the floor and as I did that, a spider was also crawling on the room floor. I got both of them up and I took a picture for evidence and I flush them down the toilet. At that point I looked in other areas of the room and found what looked to be like dead worms on the left side of the door on the floor on the carpet. I also have pictures of those My boyfriend insisted that I wait until the morning to complain because it was so late. The next morning I went down to the front desk to show them the pictures and the person working the desk said too bad you should have come here last night you are not getting a refund. he was very nasty to me.I asked him for the name of the manager and he refused to give it to me. I asked him to have the manager call me because I wanted to complain and he has yet to call me at all today. I am very displeased and disgusted with this motel I would like to be contacted by someone in corporate so I can give you my feedback And share photos with them no one should have to pay to stay in the filth that we stayed in last night. I am a manager of a bank. If I had a customer complain about one of my employees. I would immediately address the situation. This is completely uncalled for unprofessional and I will not be staying at any super eight motel ever again.
As on Monday, October 28th I have received no phone call from the manager of this hotel as requested.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 25 October 2019

We enjoyed our stay. It was clean, nicely painted, recently upgraded. The manager was friendly. There was no room in the lobby to eat breakfast and our room didn’t have a table so that was a little awkward. A few more options for breakfast might be good.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Be aware that this hotel allows people to smoke here. The rooms are horrible smelling. We had to leave and get another hotel. The location to the university was good and I don't know much more than that because we were only in our room about an hour before we had to leave it was giving us headaches.

Date of stay: September 2019