“Amazing, do not miss this place!”

Quixote Fine Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come Experience Brevard's Premier Fine Dinning Restaurant; You Will Enjoy Our Fresh Ingredients And Elegant Atmosphere.
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

My kids (8 & 6) wanted Mexican for dinner. I dreaded the usual cheap Mexican we often get when we travel. This restaurant has amazing personal service, authentic original recipes, lovely atmosphere and delicious fresh made cocktails. The pumpkin soup came out as a free sample. It was delicious and not what I expected. Super creamy and full of interesting seasonings. The tacos and chicken burrito were delicious standouts. The tamarind margarita was tart, sweet, and unlike anything I'd ever had before. The servers were very patient and friendly with our young children. I can't wait to go back again! My only warning is that they don't have a huge local beer selection like you'd expect at a restaurant in Brevard. It wasn't a bad selection, just not full of all the local breweries.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Great service and good food. That's all I look for in a restaurant and this place has them both, plus some. Great for the entire family.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We ate here the night before our backpacking trip and enjoyed the enchiladas, the burrito and the quesadillas - all excellent and the service was quick and friendly! The atmosphere was interesting as it has an indoor water fountain and is decorated in an interesting spanish flair and I could care less about the decor, but I enjoyed it here. Also has seating outside, which we did not try this time.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Over priced for average food. Nothing special, its not a place I'll eat at again. Staff was friendly though.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

As seasonal locals we look forward to returning to our home in the nearby ridges of Connestee Falls and eating at most all of Brevard's terrific restaurants, like this delightfully decorated Mexican one. Off the beaten path, hidden in the trees up the hill diagonally across from Ingles' gas station and close to Burger King, this place is a gem. Don't expect typical Mexican fare; this family-owned operation is friendly, attentive and proud to tell you about their amazing specials. Ice water is served in quaint pottery cups and there are several great craft and draft brews to choose from. The specials are attractively served-I've never had a platter of loose rice, cheese and beans as is so typical in most all Mexican restaurants, although you could probably order that if you'd like here. We loved their lentil soup and almost everything else, although I can't say everything was excellent, it was still very good. We like Quixote because it's delightfully different and guaranteed to be a unique and positive dining experience!

1  Thank Leejoe