“The old fashioned soda fountain of your dreams”

Rocky's Grill & Soda Shop
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Description: A tradition since 1942, Rocky's Grill & Soda Shop is a Brevard, North Carolina landmark. Step into Americana and belly up to the lunch counter for homemade food and dairy delights. Rocky's old-fashioned goodness will bring back sweet memories while we are creating new memories for tomorrow.
Reviewed 10 August 2018

This place is an actual old fashioned soda fountain with booths and seats at the counter, and all the delicious soda fountain treats that one could want. The pimento cheeseburger was decadently delicious. My only regret was that by getting a milkshake, I could not justify getting one of their amazing sounding sundaes for dessert. If you’re ever anywhere remotely near Brevard, you must go!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Interesting shop with plenty of ‘old time’ candy, trinkets and posters. Food is average at best but costly. If you’re looking for a great burger & fries you won’t get it here. They serve potato chips. Fries are not on the menu. Waiter was young and preoccupied with something else. Disabled access is difficult at best.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

What a wonderful diner. We enjoyed sitting at the bar with our party of 8. Made us feel like we were back in time. Rocky’s is a staple for us every time we visit Brevard. We got to speak to the chefs. They were friendly and engaging even though they were busy. Our food was delivered very fast and, like always, it was delicious. Service, food and value...all 5s. (I couldn’t click on the rating below.) I encourage everyone to give it a try and if the wait seems a little long, hang out next door in D.D. Bullwinkles and shop a little. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

My family of four stopped here for a meal after hiking all day. The menu is mostly sandwiches and ice cream. We each got a sandwich (grilled cheese, tuna and pimiento cheese) drink (soda or tea) and ice cream for dessert. Everything was good but I was shocked at the bill which came to over $70. I can’t say I’d return because of the cost.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The kids loved the atmosphere and the staff were super helpful! I showed up with 6 people (4 teenagers) and we were starving! The place is old and on Main Street, so it is small, but the manager managed to get us seated fairly quickly. The food was very good and the milk shakes where awesome!

1  Thank Bryan W