“Quaint, fresh, simple”
Review of Blue Ridge Bakery

Blue Ridge Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Brevard
Description: -Made to order specialty cakes. -Walk-in offerings include breakfast pastries, cookies, cupcakes, brownies and pies. -Daily specials include oatmeal, soup, and quiche. -Weekly specials include cupcake of the week and cheesecake of the week. -Quick service sandwiches and salads served all day. -Everything made from scratch, on site. -Try some of our Mediterranean specialties, such as spanakopita, meatball gyros and hummus. -Occasional "Pop Up" Blue Plate Specials-find the next Pop Up by following us on facebook, twitter and instagram.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

On a mountain trip, we visited for lunch. The space is quaint, with an air of quality. The food was simple, everyone enjoyed their meals. My meatball gyro was delicious, and my son's Greek salad earned top ratings. My wife's wrap was ample and tasty. The food was clearly home-made with fresh ingredients. The meal was reasonably priced and satisfying. We all agreed that we'd visit again and look forward to doing so.

Katina H, Owner at Blue Ridge Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Wow! If I could let the world know what image I would like my bakery to have, it would be this review.
Thank you so much, I am going to spotlight this review! And I hope that when you come back to see us, that you will introduce yourself to me.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Tried an assortment of cookies and pastries. Most were a little over priced but all were outstanding in taste and freshness.

Katina H, Owner at Blue Ridge Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for posting a review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We stopped by after visiting the theater across the street. There was plenty of comfortable seating and lots of pastries to choose from.

Katina H, Owner at Blue Ridge Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for posting a review! Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Check it out. Awesome bakery with a lot of options. Gluten free items available. Some unique items too. I heard someone raving about the eclairs. I had a "woopie pie" that was really more like two brownies with peanut butter buttercream in between-it was amazing. Price is reasonable for the quality and comparable to what you would expect. Worth a stop if you are in Brevard.

Katina H, Owner at Blue Ridge Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for posting this review!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My husband & I share a birthday & wanted a cake that tasted like our wedding cake (Cayman Islands). I described the flavor profile & they were able to reproduce it beautifully. We had a 10” two tier white almond cake with amaretto buttercream icing. It was delicious! The staff were so courteous & friendly. A wonderful experience. I highly recommend.

So glad we were able to make the cake that you wanted. Thank you for posting this review!