TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast roomnys thruwayfree breakfastyogurtpool and hot tubbreakfast was excellentpleasant staygreat place to staystaying at this hoteleasy accessclean hotelstay there againi highly recommend this hotelwe've stayedbed was comfortableconvenient locationnew york
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have stayed here a few times. It is relatively clean and comfortable. It is a difficult area to get motels that accept clc cards. Given the area is remote, you have to drive to get food and restaurants are limited. Ice cream bars were left in freezer from previous guest .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Paula
Thank you for your rating and review. We are happy to participate in CLC and appreciate their patronage. Although we are in a country highway setting, the local restaurants are within a one-two mile distance with hotel delivery offered by several.
I hope you will be able to visit us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We showed up, thought we had a reservation, though we didn't have a confirmation number, and were saddened to learn we booked a room for the wrong night! They were almost completely booked, except for one King Jacuzzi Suite. The front desk gentleman was able to work with us and our error and we got our room. The room was very large, clean and so comfortable. We definitely used the Jacuzzi the next morning. The water was a little rusty colored, so we drained the tub and let it run again. It was small but so nice to have. The hot breakfast service was superb - sausage AND bacon! The woman working the breakfast area was so nice and cheerful, greeting all of the guests and getting to know them.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our room as well as the staff's service.

Room Tip: No elevator to 2nd floor, amenities include indoor pool and fitness room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Meghan thank you for writing your review and for the great rating you gave us. We appreciate your taking time to share your experience! We are happy to help accommodate our guests whenever it is possible. Thank you again and hope you will be able to visit again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Uncomfortable night sleep(Bed and pillows too hard). Internet kept turning off. Room deco was nice. Staff have minimum at check in. Breakfast had good coffee but the rest of the food looked over or under cooked. Went elsewhere to eat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Jessica
Thank you for your rating and review. We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel.
I am sorry you found the mattress too hard for your taste. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will return in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 days, 3 nights. For a motel just off the thru-way, everything was fine. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff were friendly, responsive and accommodating. If my travels bring me back to the area, I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
verydissatified, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you Rich for the great review! We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area; perhaps we will be able to improve that rating and get a "5 "! Thank you again!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel a number of times over the past five years. It's in a great location for the Catskills and offers clean and comfortable rooms. They have a pool and spa, which I have never used but looks good. They also offer free breakfast, which is basic but really good.
Only had one issue with the air con which was not keeping the room cool which meant I couldn't sleep. I should have complained that night but waited till the morning. To their credit they sorted the problem very quickly.
I go the region most years but am finding the $145 a night tariff very steep. I do stay other places to keep the cost of my trip down which is a shame as I like the hotel and it's helpful and friendly staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
verydissatified, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Ukpunk
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and do hope you will return when in the area.