All reviews nys thruway free breakfast yogurt pool and hot tub the breakfast area comfortable room nice place to stay staying at this hotel easy access front desk clerk clean hotel stay there again convenient location new york coxsackie bestwestern hudson
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Uncomfortable night sleep(Bed and pillows too hard). Internet kept turning off. Room deco was nice. Staff have minimum at check in. Breakfast had good coffee but the rest of the food looked over or under cooked. Went elsewhere to eat.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Jessica
Thank you for your rating and review. We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel.
I am sorry you found the mattress too hard for your taste. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will return in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 days, 3 nights. For a motel just off the thru-way, everything was fine. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff were friendly, responsive and accommodating. If my travels bring me back to the area, I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
verydissatified, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you Rich for the great review! We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area; perhaps we will be able to improve that rating and get a "5 "! Thank you again!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel a number of times over the past five years. It's in a great location for the Catskills and offers clean and comfortable rooms. They have a pool and spa, which I have never used but looks good. They also offer free breakfast, which is basic but really good.
Only had one issue with the air con which was not keeping the room cool which meant I couldn't sleep. I should have complained that night but waited till the morning. To their credit they sorted the problem very quickly.
I go the region most years but am finding the $145 a night tariff very steep. I do stay other places to keep the cost of my trip down which is a shame as I like the hotel and it's helpful and friendly staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
verydissatified, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Ukpunk
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and do hope you will return when in the area.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I had a Outstanding stay at the Best Western at New Baltimore Inn, West Coxsackie, NY The staff was Friendly and very helpful. The room was very spacious and with the Jacuzzi was great and the value was worth it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear A5786EMraymondc
I would like to thank you for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed the suite with the Jacuzzi and hope you will be able to return to enjoy it again! We appreciate the fine rating you gave us.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I thought this hotel was overpriced for the quality and size of room. We only stayed because there was a block of rooms reserved for a wedding we attended. I wish I had taken the time to look at the area for something less expensive. The room definitely needs some renovation as the bathroom floor tile was grubby and lots of nicks and dings in the furniture and woodwork. The bed was pretty uncomfortable, very hard. The desk clerk was friendly and had a pleasant attitude and the buffet breakfast made the room a little more affordable. The front door of the hotel was difficult to find - I actually thought it was a back door. There is no bar or restaurant there.

Room Tip: There was a lot of noise in our first floor room from people on the second floor, so you might want to ask for second floor room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Jerseyjunior
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. I am sorry you were so disappointed in our guest rooms. We actually completely renovated last year so it is disappointing to hear this. We appreciate the kind words regarding our staff.