“Genesis”

Tue, 20/04
20:00
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in Noord
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Description: From Dawn till Dusk, here is where a Pancake Factory by day meets a fancy & artistic lounge, experiences a wonderful dining experience with exquisite tapas & cocktails. By night YOLO transforms into an upscale nightclub. Start your mornings by delighting yourself with a heartwarming breakfast. The Pancake Factory by YOLO is open Friday to Sunday from 8 AM Till 2 PM offering the most exquisite Gourmet pancakes on Aruba. With a variety of pancakes whether you want to enjoy a savory or sweet breakfast. We provide Dutch, American, Japanese, and Belgium style pancakes, you can choose between our many flavors & styles to suit or excite your palate. Pancakes are happiness which creates a great day. YOLO is open from 6 PM till Close, start your evening by sharing a wonderful dining experience, we provide a diversity of dishes full of Caribbean flavors paired with the best hand-crafted exotic cocktails in Aruba.
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Yolo is great but Genesis makes it the best. Genesis, waitress, was AMAZING! She turned this into a wonderful experience for my friends and I. Highly recommend yolo and even more so I recommend Genesis!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

Came here with husband, it's our second time on the island. Service, atmosphere, music, and value for the money was great! They also give you unlimited complimentary popcorn. Bathrooms are nice but in the ladies, there is barely enough room to turn around. This kind of place is typically not my husband's scene, but even he was happy! Our server Genisys was fantastic. We also really liked the DJ, Bradley Fonseca. (Unfortunately because of Covid, no dancing permitted in Aruba right now) I recommend Yolo. We will be returning!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Wife wanted to go here, I agreed because I love her. I have to say, I was unsure at first but our server Genesis did a great job! Service was quick and she was on top of things for a Saturday night. The drink price had me a bit conserved but the gentleman that made them did a great job, the value was entirely there. I loved the walls and colors. And finally the DJ that night did phenomenal with the selection. I ended up having an absolute blast even for a short night and am looking to go back next week one last time before going home.

I'm not their ideal customer and they won me over, very nice!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank buckeyechrisc
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

This place is probably ths hottest spot on the Island next to Gusto. The ceviche is the best I've ever had anywhere including Peru. Ask Mr. Yolo to make you a flaming Lamborghini. Thank you to Jose and all the other staff for making our 5 visits throughout our stay fun, delicious, and exciting.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

I recently went to Yolo's Xmas day and the after while visiting Aruba, it was around the corner from where I was staying at the Marriott. The place had a great vibe. The entertainment was very good. Both nights they had a singer and DJ. I came for the cocktails and didn't eat.
The staff are very friendly! Also, my favorite Bartender is there, Orlando.

It's a great place if you want to hear good music, eat and have drinks.
Check it out when you are in Aruba and say hello to Orlando!

Date of visit: December 2020