Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$106
View deal
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,946 results
All reviews welcome home kite house like coming home kite spot reef bar dive center beautiful house reef german speaking clean hotel water sports perfect stay perfect hotel other hotels shuttle bus breakfast and dinner coral reef half board
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

we had a great time. loved the place - but loved even more the staff. these are people which love their profession. great diving location and hottest spot for kite surfing. will always go back.
note: corona/covid rules where absolut smart and worked

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dagmar Fritz, Marketing at The Breakers Diving And Surfing Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your great review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to see you soon again!
WELCOME HOME

Reviewed 17 March 2021

A lot of good vibes arround this spot! Very friendly Instructors, good citchen and a lot of fun activities. I was there for Kitesurfing and upgraded my license from 3 to 5 :-). I will definitly book this trip again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dagmar Fritz, Marketing at The Breakers Diving And Surfing Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Thank you very much for the great review!
We hope to welcome you soon again in sunny Somabay

Reviewed 16 March 2021

This was my first stay at The Breakers and it was everything and more than I expected. Rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is very professional and nice and the food at the restaurant is amazing. I will definitely return!

Another nice service during COVID times was the on-site PCR testing before the departure. It saved me a lot of hassle and allowed me to focus on things I wanted to focus on.

The only thing I didn't like was the concept of "Breakers time". It only introduces confusion for practically no benefit.

Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you for this great review! It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you soon again! By the way: "Breakers Time" ends on 28.03.21 ;-)

Reviewed 16 March 2021

Very warmly staff and good vibe between guests. Also very good hotel for solo travelers to hang out and go on activities together like diving, kite surfing, wakeboarding. I will come again at least next year.

1  Thank manuI8404DB

THANK YOU for your nice review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you soon again! Don't wait till next year :-)

Reviewed 16 March 2021

Very friendly hotel with well trained staff looking after the guest well. Rooms are on the smaller size. Excellent cook, large variety of food. The roof offers many relaxed seatings for spending your time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your nice review!
Great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We hope to see you soon again