All reviews hunter mountain chef lee outdoor pool staten island italian food the entire staff meatballs get away feel like family dance floor ping pong the main house shuffle board can't wait to come back up to date family vacation ski weekend
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to just get away from city life and relax for Labor Day weekend. This idea was impromptu, and after frantically searching many ‘getaway resorts’ for the weekend, we found this one the Monday before Labor Day weekend. The website described exactly what we were looking for, and when we arrived, our expectations were not only met but exceeded! First at check in, I requested a big sunny room, and we did get a beautiful big sunny king room! It was clean, and had a homey/romantique touch to it. The place was quiet-we never heard any neighbors. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful! For example, we had a small problem with our tv but the staff showed up immediately after we called to fix it! They brough is ice promptly, and they gave us plenty of ideas of stuff to do outside the room if we chose. We also spent both nights at their bar, the Ladoria, and I must say- I absolutely loved the bartender and her husband the chef! I like sweet drinks and I asked her to make me anything sweet and she produced the best concortions EVER for me which were absolutely sweet! Her husband made us the most delicious fries and chicken fingers for BOTH nights even though the kitchen was closed ( we got to the bar after 11pm both nights). The owner was also very nice- we had a good conversation with her and her husband. I’d highly recommend this resort for any couple that just wants some quiet privacy in a relaxed environment, with options to get out and do something if u wish.

ERM and GM

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We had our wedding at Villa Vosilla on June 29, 2018 and it was absolutely amazing! Villa Vosilla is family owned and operated and they truly make you feel like you are part of their family.
It is never easy to plan a long distance wedding (we live in Florida) but Leigh made it a breeze. He was quick to answer all of our questions and made everyone one of our requests happen! We loved that our wedding was more like a family reunion with events going from Thursday to Sunday!
Karissa went above and beyond and took care of all of our needs in the dining room! Chef Lee prepared delicious meals and desserts! Our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten!
Everything about our stay was awesome and we can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

If you want old world Catskill charm this is the place, a good night sleep, Good Italian food, once I did get a drink they were very well made, staff is charming. Nice grounds And met nice people there.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018

We were looking for a place for a multi-generational family vacation. Villa Vosilla was perfect. My toddler grandson loved the huge game room, pool, and live music. My thirty-something kids, who are used to staying at more modern chain hotels, thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They took advantage of the sauna and exercise room in addition to the many things that we did as a family. Building a bonfire at night was an added treat.
For me, our weekend was a throwback to my childhood when we took many family vacations in the Catskills. We didn't anticipate taking advantage of the night club entertainment, but it turned out to be one of the most memorable and enjoyable parts of our trip.
In an era where personalized service has virtually disappeared, it is so refreshing to vacation at a family run hotel where everyone genuinely wants you to enjoy yourself. It's clear that the family who owns this establishment loves their home and wants their visitors to feel the same way.
If you're looking for a modern hotel, this isn't it. But if you desire a place with character that is clean, welcoming and a lot of fun, Villa Vosilla is for you. If you visit, don't miss the nearby Kaaterskill Falls, enjoy walking around the charming town of Tannersville, and don't miss the outstanding food at Ladoria, the in house restaurant.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I just spent a week at Villa Vosilla with 40 of my closest family and friends. I highly recommend them for a family vacation. The food is outstanding! You have many choices of sports to play at the resort or very close by.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family