“Excellent Value and Very Clean”
Review of The Sun View

and 1 more site!
The Sun View
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tannersville
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Attended Mountain Jam, and this motel was perfectly located. It was an excellent value with newly refurbished rooms (new carpet, furniture, bed, bathroom tile, refrigerator, TV and other furnishings). I did a lot of research in trying to identify the optimal and most reasonable accommodations for this event. We were extremely satisfied. Jessica is wonderful and works so hard to make your stay pleasant. She provides outstanding customer service. I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Select 1st floor room if you cannot walk up stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K C

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This was a simple, clean and tidy place to stay. I did a quick overnight with my daughter and cleanliness was most important and that need was met. The matttress was not comfortable at all, but I could overlook it because the room was so clean. Also, it's within walking distance of a good cup of coffee.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank keemee4
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We rented a home in Hunter Mountain for the TAP NY brew fest. When we got to the home, it was so dirty and nasty we just couldn't stay there. If anyone wants the address to that place message me. I called this hotel and the woman running it (unsure if she's the owner?) was super sweet and said she had a house on the property she could rent to us if we wanted and it was a fair price. House is a bit dated but it was really clean and the beds were comfortable. I am so grateful to her for offering us this house or I would've had to go home!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a clean, simple hotel close to Hunter mountain to grab a late season spring day... Check in was easy and efficient. Room was very clean but simple, fine for me. Mini fridge was a nice plus. Bed on the hard side but after a great day on the snow I could have slept standing up. Price on the slightly high side but location was great, and close to restaurants. Would stay again no problem....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2016

we went there because of the price but we were pleasantly surprised to see how clean and neat it was. the beds were comfortable and everything looked perfect . its not your place to go if you need a jaccuzzi or a fancy snackroom but if you need a nice and simple neat place to stay than its perfect. a really nice and friendly family run the place. i definitely would return again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tannersville
14.4 km away
15.2 km away
The Thompson House
The Thompson House
#3 of 7 in Windham

Been to The Sun View? Share your experiences!