“Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I went with my family of 16 people to the restaurant and not only did the waiter bring the wrong food they did this twice! also they did not bring dessert cutlery and the waiter was totally incompetent! As a trainer of waiting staff and chefs, I found the food bland and too much sauce. My cousin would pay the service charge, and then was told to pay 20% of $600. Being told to pay for bad service is not professional nor is it ethical in the hospitality industry. We like to pay for great service, but this so rubbish service. Shame as the restaurant looks great

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Food is Excellent mark it down for a visit. Very nice family style Italian Restaurant! Great for family, friends and business. We will be back! Great service!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

on Friday, Jun 15 my son en my dotted take me for dinner for my birthday the food west delicious the service is excellent i coming back

Reviewed 15 May 2018

First of all, the restaurant renovation is beautiful and the service was spot on! The noise level is surprisingly high in the main dining area despite the noise mitigating material on the ceiling. A basket of Italian bread was brought to the table and the bread was just ok and needs to be way better. We started with a small order of the Eggplant Rollatini which was very good. We then tried a small order of the Linguine Filetto Di Pomodore which was excellent. For our main course, we chose the Chicken Sorrentino. We ordered the large portion which turned out to be way too much. The dish was good but could have done without the prosciutto as it became tough during the cooking and lost its flavor and the brown sauce was a bit gelatinous. Overall, there are a lot of good things happening here but the food needs a kick to get it to the next level.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Were immediately seated opened with hot antipasta. Which was very good. Copious amounts of shrimp, mussels, calamari,clams etc. What fell down were the entrees!! Shrimp oreginatta was tough and chewy. Penne ala vodka was underdone not even aldente. We asked for eggplant Parmesan without the mozzarella cheese, but with ricotta instead. Owner came out raving about how busy they were in the kitchen. They sent out the egg plant stripped naked with just a smattering of tomato sauce, ricotta on the side. Didn't want to complain there as we were treating a couple to an anniversary dinner. Not looking forward to going back anytime soon.