US$100
US$135
Bohemian Inn(Saugerties)
The Village Inn(Saugerties)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areaski tripnext morninghunter mountaindidn't hear any noisenothing fancycerealthruwayskiinghits
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This a is a nice, clean quiet hotel. Friendly front desk... I've stayed here a few times when going skiing the next day. Room is comfortable and clean. Pool is nice. Breakfast is decent, nothing fancy. Only downside is the WiFi is poor. Very hard to connect. They really need to improve the internet connectivity. But otherwise it's a nice place to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for your review. Please also stay with us when you are in the area.
Again...Many Thanks

Reviewed 31 December 2017

The room was OK but the small breakfast room was overcrowded and the selection was limited. We have stayed here before but next time I think we'll look elsewhere. We had to climb over thick ice in the parking lots. The wifi is free but it has no password, so I am not sure about security.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns.
Yes the Breakfast room is not as large as you would like it, but
the hotel was built that way.The property was plowed after the snow storm but
sometimes you can not remove all of the ice .Since you have been here before
I hope you will consider us again for your next stay.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Rooms and beds were clean and comfortable
Breakfast was also good and included. .
Pool was clean and there was jets that eased your body. Very nice. The staff was very attentive to requests. I recommend this Inn if your in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank You !
It is our goal to make every guest feel special and
totally enjoy their stay.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Don't bother.

Over Thanksgiving, I booked a 4 day stay on line, found out they were unable to cancel and refund the last day. They told me I should have booked with them. Ok, fair enough, my bad.

Then, I booked a room for my daughter for two days at the hotel. Less than one hour after booking, I found out her travel plans changed and tried to cancel the reservation. Oh, so sorry, we have to charge for the first night. Really? The manager has no authority? Or, getting the room night count up is more important than a potential repeat customer.

I owned and operated a B&B for 7 1/2 years. We had a 4.9 Trip Advisor rating over that period. This type of customer service was not the way we worked.

On a side note, the coffee was weak, breakfast mediocre, and the spread on the bed was soiled.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fmdedolph
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

We are so sorry , but when you made these reservations on line
you were advised that they were non refundable for any reason.
That is why you received such a large discount on the price of the rooms.
In the future I would suggest if there is any chance of your plans changing
don't make a non refundable reservation.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Wonderful staff, good breakfast, quiet,great water pressure in shower. Recently renovated. Best price in the area. Close to New York State Thruway. Great view of mountains. Biggest challenge was finding good food close to the property.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your great review.