“Decent ”

Ranked #30 of 83 Restaurants in Saugerties
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We travel to saugerties a few times a year and always end up eating here at least once. The food is decent and service is friendly. They have a very large menu. I enjoy their Mexican salad with chicken and their “fudgey wudgey” cake is delicious if you love chocolate.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The menu is extensive. Anything you want from breakfast to pizza is available. There were 7 of us and she was glad to do separate checks and take great care of us. Reasonable and fast. I would go there again as we do every year.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018

My husband & I stopped in for lunch while on a road trip, and our friendly, kind waitress helped me especially choose a perfect meal. Everything was good, and it was a welcome break on a long trip in bad weather. We'll be back when traveling upstate on I-87!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on way home to grab dinner. Waitress was great, food was average
But they charged us to box our leftovers.
They obviously want to nickel and dime their customers, we didn't get a Togo order so I wrongly assumed that boxes for left overs were a cost of business? Not here!! Just for this reason I will not come back. Charging eat in customers to take uneaten food home with them is very disappointing

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Had a group in for breakfast and had a great time. The waitresses are always great and the food is delicious! They offer a full menu for all meals and have a great variety! I had the breakfast sandwich which was very tasty and full!

Date of visit: December 2017