“Chicken Wings = Yummy”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We have gotten their wings for many years and they are really great fried wings! I recommend them to anyone who likes wings.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Good pizza. Not the best but always decent. The employees are always very friendly. They also deliver.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

With so many superb pizza options in Saugerties and so many conflicting opinions about them, it's hard to know where to go. My strategy is to first decide what type of pizza I want and then pick the pizzeria based on that. Village Pizza is my go-to pizzeria when I've got a hankering for a tomato basil pie with extra garlic. It's also my choice when looking for quieter dining. Their back dining room is very nice and a more relaxing experience. The cheesy garlic bread is always a nice prelude to the main pie event. For a quick slice the front storefront is nice since there's always a variety of fresh by-the-slice pies waiting for you.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

There is another place in town (Slices) which is more modern in decor and has better ratings, but this place had Italian Ice on a hot day so that won me over. I later tried the pizza at both places, and while Slices pizza is either as good or maybe slightly better, there was nothing wrong with this pizza either. As an Italian and someone who knows Italian food, this place was just fine, and I had no complaints. If you like more modern decor or maybe more healthy options try "Slices", otherwise for some quick Pizza or other Italian fare, this place may suit you just fine.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I'm very picky about pizza so this is not what I get BUT the wings are awesome. They're oven fried with no gooey sauce with a nice crunchy coating. I've heard that they won a best wings contest several years ago. I agree.