“Best pizza place in Rhinebeck”

Two Brothers Deli & Pizza
Ranked #32 of 83 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Well I don't see the rhinebeck location on TripAdvisor so I'll write my review under the saugerties one. My boyfriend and I LOVE this place we met each other in rhinebeck and one night decided to get 2 slices of pizza from here and they were the best 2 slices of just the plain pizza we have ever had. It has a lot of flavor for a plain slice of pizza. The owner is really nice too he made us a special stuffed baked ziti pizza one time that wasn't even on the menu and it was unlike anything we've ever had. Since then we've tried a lot of other things on their menu and I can say their food is top notch here.

1  Thank Stephaniie M

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Good food on the run! Place is clean service is fast and the food is home cooked! It was my first time there and will be returning!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Always try to make it every week. Staff friendly. I like the bacon burger....always hand made. Salads and cake cheese cake always good .

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Had a huge "small" pizza. Very tasty. Had it delivered to my hotel and it was still hot. Huge menu with a large selection.

1  Thank srgauger
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

"It's just down the road" they say. "The pizza is really good" they say. Don't listen to them. Who ever said the ingredients were good quality, don't know what quality is.

The salad was brown and wilted. The calzones looked yummy but was hard and over cooked on the outside and the veggies were still cold on the inside. They obviously use frozen veggies for the filling and it showed. They were cold and tough to eat. The ricotta cheese was runny like it was expired. They ham also had an off taste to it.

Then about 1 hour after we left we were sick. I mean SICK. If you want a healthy tummy, don't eat here.

Should have been warning bells when they told us that they don't have tap water suitable for drinking... That we have to buy the bottled water if we wanted drinking water. But they still wash the lettuce in the not suitable drinking water... And we ate it. Wait 30 min til you are out of town to eat somewhere better

3  Thank klaren_augen