“Great tastng hot dogs”
Review of Dallas Hot Weiners

Dallas Hot Weiners
Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in Saugerties
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I went to the Dallas Weiners in Kingston, New York location. I had Pete's Hot dog in Newburgh but what makes these hot dogs in their steam rolls and their chilli. Very tasty hotdogs I traveled from Connecticut to taste. Both locations are very good so you will be thrilled to visit each for tasting. I don't say best because not fair because I love lots of style hotdogs but these hotdogs are supreme and you won't regret visiting.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Love the food. they do not take cards CASH ONLY. so make sure you have some green backs when you stop in.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is a great cheap place to grab something to eat with the family. The wait staff is always friendly and fast. I myself don’t eat the hot dogs because I prefer a hamburger. My family on the other hand crave the hot dogs. This restaurant is comparable to eating at McDonald’s.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Just finished up mowing and decided to get some hot dogs. And we're do we always turn too but Dallas. Always fresh and delicious. And the staff always friendly and polite. And the price is just right. Bring your friends,co-workers, and family for a great meal on the go or eat in.
Just a reminder they only take cash..

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

So as a person who will seek out the local dog house, this was a must for us. Two thumbs up on everything but the actual hotdog. Steamed bun, onion, special hot sauce, fries, more special sauce, mustard, etc good but the dog lacked snap and flavor. Tried the Dallas Hot Weiner and the slaw dog. Left full for $6 per person.

Date of visit: May 2017