“Excellent vegetarian fare.”

Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are a cute comfortable, hip spot in the heart of the Village of Saugerties. We are proud to feature pieces from local artists on our walls and our friendly staff will make you feel welcome and comfortable. Our locally sourced menu offers something for everyone with delicious vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options as well as items for the meat lovers in your group. Come join us or just sit at the bar and have a cocktail or two.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The cauliflower wings were superb. The gnocchi was particularly dreamy. The veggie burger was good. Service was attentive. Would return and is certainly worth a 20 minute drive to get there.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Quaint cafe with the best food. I had waffles and London Fog tea latte with lavender and it was delicious! Can’t wait to go again.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I just had brunch at the Love Bites. Cute place, nice menu. Mixed results. We split a Partition Street Breakfast and the special house-made ricotta pancakes. Eggs were very flavorful and perfectly cooked, as were the latkes. Bacon was okay - nothing special, Oscar Mayer-esque. The sausage patty was burnt black on one side - the side artistically turned to the bottom. The toast was burned. One of the pancakes was burned. We complained initially about the toast and received a replacement order which was barely singed. Further complaints got us an unannounced 20% discount on the check, with no further apology or visit from a manager. I should add that the restaurant was only moderately busy at the time.

Again I say, inexcusable.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Had the Brioche French Toast and it was delicious. 2 large pieces cut in half with plenty of butter on the side. Coffee was good and served in a glass mug which I like. I will definately be back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast. The food was excellent, I had the tofu curry scramble which was delicious and my husband had the tempe which he really liked. Lots of vegetarian and vegan options!

1  Thank smdnyc