“Predictable and Acceptable”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Come visit us at 350 Rt 212 in Saugerties. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We needed a fast bite between events while attending a wedding nearby. I usually like the fish sandwiches at McDonald's and was not disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 21 September 2016

a little difficult to get in and out of right at the light and intersection of high traffic area in town, but it's a typical MickeyD's. The staff were exceptionally friendly which bumps up my review and the food was served hot although we got some breakfast items at 9 pm ish. Seating area was thankfully clean as well - at least I noticed table and chairs which can be an irritation in a fast food place. I didnt see any competitor brands in the area

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Stopped in for a quick bite the other day. The unit wasn't busy at all and there were several employees in back prepping food. Unfortunately, the only associate that was "qualified" to take orders at the register was the Manager? This slowed us down a bit. These places were known for speedy, accurate service in the past.
The food was unremarkable, just as it was expected to be. The restaurant was spotless and the service was very good albeit slow.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

This is our routine dinner stop when going upstate and traveling with the dogs. They have a nice variety of outdoor tables and chairs in the shade. We like to take our dog so we have to have an outdoor dining option and this is perfect. The McDonalds is the family favorite and the service is usually very good even during the peak times. The food is as expected from McDonalds, the consistency is what you expect.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I was hungry as I traveled on the NY State Thruway. I stopped for a McDouble, fries, and a small soda at this McDonald's. The sandwich was hot with melted cheese. The fries were lukewarm and ketchup was hard to come by. Maybe I'm behind the times but it's hard to believe so little food costs 6 bucks. I remember when 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a soda were $2.99! Anyway, the men's room was rather disgusting as there was some fungus-like stuff on the wall. That was a definite turn-off.

Date of visit: October 2015